“Best burritos in town”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Best burritos in town”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

A local favorite, this little building produces the best burritos in town at a surprising speed. The green is hot and the red is smokey to perfection. They offer nothing but great food and a small patio, but that's all you need to have the best burritos around.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank leo r

CT
“hidden gem”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stopped here for breakfast on the recommendation of a local when I mentioned that I was craving huevos rancheros for breakfast. Opens by 6 am, not much to look at but my breakfast was wonderful. Cute little outdoor patio to enjoy your food at. Located right next door to Sonic. Closes just after lunch.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank sbfrost
San Francisco, California
“Eat here and you won't be hungry for at least two days.”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I had my first Chili Works breakfast experience this week. I love this place first of all for its awesome character, and then for the quick service and fresh ingredients! My colleagues and I ordered breakfast burritos. Two-thumbs up from all...I guess the green chilis were especially warm. If I had to do it again, I would order my breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, tomatoes, maybe black beans, red chilis, and leave out the hash brown potatoes. Potatoes must be cheap because they featured much too prominently in my burrito. Carbs wrapped in carbs? No thanks.

• Visited April 2013
Los Alamos, NM
“Best Burritos in Los Alamos”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Chili Works never lets me down. Food is prepared in the blink of an eye, fair priced, and the best tasting in town!

Visited March 2013
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Great Red Chili”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

Know for their breakfast burritos. Red chili is awesome. Be prepared to make a bit of a mess. Worth it.

Visited August 2012