“Shuts down before closing time”
Review of Quiznos - CLOSED

Quiznos
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
“Shuts down before closing time”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We got in to Los alamos late and looking for a place to eat was hard. We found Quiznos that was to close at 9 but at 8:40pm everything we tried to order we were told they didn't have it then she finally said we don't have it cause we are shutting down and refused to serve us. When we left there was still 15 minutes until their actual closing time. They lost out on sandwiches, sides, and drinks for 5 people. McDonald's appreciated our business.

Visited August 2014

Phoenix
“Great Quiznos”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stopped for lunch at this restaurant while in town to see the museum. It was right at lunch time and yes, the place was super busy. But they handled the crowd very well and we didn't have to wait an unreasonable amount of time to place our order or get our food. Everything was prepared correctly and tasted good. The place was clean and the workers friendly.

Visited July 2014
Quebec City, Canada
“cheap, good and fast”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went to this restaurant for lunch just before going to visit Bandelier National Monument last May. It is a bit hard to find when you're not from Las Alamos. You have to turn right on the road just after the City Visitor Center and you'll see it real fast.

There was huge line for lunch but the team was really fast and did a good job. They dealt really well with stress and the wait was not too long, after all. Our sandwiches and soups were well-made with all that we asked for and no mistake.

• Visited May 2014
Los Alamos, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Experience Altogether”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was emailed a coupon, and because I was traveling and already in the car, I called them to ask if I could use the coupon on my phone for the meal - they responded that I could bring in the digital version and that they would honor the coupon. When I went in there, I asked one of the sandwich makers if they would honor the coupon, and they again reassured me that it was OK. After all was said and done, when I got to the cash register after my sandwich was made, the cashier said that I needed the coupon printed out and did not honor the coupon. Frustratingly, I paid full-price for the sandwich and took it back to work (about 5 minutes away). When I got to work, I opened up the sandwich, and it was completely soggy. Also, only half of the sandwich had the toppings I wanted, the other half didn't have them. Very poor customer service, bad experience, horrible sandwich construction (Peppercorn Prime Rib), and a soggy meal. Please train your staff and maintain the integrity of your food quality with other Quiznos.

I also asked to speak to a manager, and they gave me a number. The number ended up being a false number... Great going again!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank JC H
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Standard quality and value but it's always busy”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This Quiznos is basically like any other I've been to, as you'd expect. The only reason I'm bothering to write a review is because this is almost the only place open for lunch in Los Alamos after 1:30pm. If I have a busy day I'll grab lunch here around 3pm, with no line, and the food is still made fresh. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. They have some outdoor seating too, which is nice.

• Visited August 2013