“Nice cafe with outdoor seating”

Ruby K's Bagel Cafe
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My grandson and I ate lunch here; they were quite busy and the service was a little slow, but not terrible. The young lady calling names had a shrill loud voice could awaken one from a coma. Depending on ones mood it might be cute (to us) or offensive. Our turkey wraps were good but not great. The sandwiches were large and filling. Good lunch stop.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate at Ruby K's a few weeks ago when we were in town moving our son. Outstanding sandwiches...all fresh ingredients and awesome whole grain bread. Green salad was a little band, but fresh. The bagels looked delicious. They also have desserts, fruit drinks and coffee. It was pretty busy during the lunch hour and the tables, chairs and floor were not very clean. Will definitely go again and try more options on our next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had cheese Bagel Melt and Atoms Up bagel! Scrumptious! Also enjoyed Raspberry Smoothie and a Cinnamon roll for later. Great for families too. Nice area outside for seating in addition to the bright space inside.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place, lically owned and walking distance from Bradbury Science Museum and historical sites. Fast, easy, friendly lunch.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped at Ruby K’s for lunch with friends. Ordered chicken Caesar salad. Girl who took my order asked if I wanted Caesar dressing. I don’t think it’s a Caesar salad without Caesar dressing. When I got the salad it consisted of old, brown Romaine lettuce. By the time I picked all the brown lettuce out only ⅔ of the salad was still there. Stay away from this place.