“Top Quality”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Los Alamos
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Blue Window has atmosphere inside and out. The food is top notch. Lunch and dinner include meals from ~$9 up to~ $28. I have never had a bad meal there. It is my go-to place for a really nice dinner or lunch with guests. The servers are polite and check on guests regularly.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My daughter lives in Loa Alamos so we are frequent visitors. Great food, not too expensive. The service is the best in Los Alamos, but sometimes still a bit slow, but better than most of the other restaurants. I always say I am going to try something new, but I usually get the blue corn enchiladas, excellent New Mexican fare. Vey good atmosphere, outdoor seating available.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We had delightful lunch with our friends. Food was well prepared and tasty. Service was friendly and efficient. Would definitely go back to the Blue Window if in Los Alamos. Good portions and value.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We spent two nights in Los Alamos and had dinner at the Blue Window both nights. The food is delicious, creative and well prepared. The service is great. When we went back the second night, our server remembered us. The atmosphere is pleasant and relaxing. Overall a delightful experience both times.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The Blue Window is an amazing restaurant. I make it a point to eat there at least once every time I'm in Los Alamos to visit family, and I have been blown away every time! The atmosphere alone is wonderful, but add that to the mouthwatering food and outstanding service and you get the best restaurant in Los Alamos! Last time I was there, I ordered the daily special of 12 oz prime rib steak. When they brought out the food, my cut of steak had a decent amount of fat on it, which wasn't a big deal to me. Without even having said anything, the manager went back to the kitchen and told the cook to make me a new piece because he was not impressed with the quality of the steak. I only expected to get a small cut back, so I ate the original steak, just avoiding the fatty areas (and it was still delicious). Then near the end of my meal, the manager came back with a freshly cooked, full size steak for me completely free of charge! To say I stuffed myself to the brim that night would be an understatement! Trust me, you will not regret a meal at the Blue Window!