“Pyramid.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Pyramid.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Pyramid Cafe is better than good. They serve Mediteranean food and it very good. The service is a little slow, but they get right.

• Visited May 2014

Los Alamos, New Mexico
“Good Food. Plenty of Variety.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Preparation is very good to excellent. A surprising variety of choices, some we've never seen anywhere else. Decor is very average, which is actually a plus compared to many of the out-of-place efforts at "elegance" in Northern New Mexico. This is the Los Alamos branch of a chain we haven't visited elsewhere, but no worries. If you're in the mood for something with a Greek flare, yoiu'll do just fine. This place would probably be a four-dot anywhere else, but it's quite a feat to do this well in little old Los Alamos.

• Visited June 2014
Republic, Missouri
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of Greek food. Unfortunately, I was underwhelmed by our visit to the Pyramid Cafe.

The service was extremely slow, except for the young man filling and refilling our water glasses. Our appetizer sampler was tasty. Unfortunately it didn't come out with nearly enough pita for the hummus. And getting more took forever. When our entrees finally came out, my wife's dish came out with rice instead of couscous. The food was not bad - it just wasn't anything to be excited about.

Visited May 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Falafel is good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is my first visit in Los Alamos and falafel plate I ordered is great. My friend ordered an lamb leg and it also looks great.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tony_T34675
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Served our purposes well”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

After a long day on the road we wanted a quiet place with food that wasn't New Mexican. We absolutely got the atmosphere/acoustics that we wanted. I'm hardly an expert on Greek food but my Gyro reminded me of the ones I used to eat in Chicago in the 1970's - a good thing. My better half thought his chicken was dry. Service was good but the kitchen was slow due to lots of take out orders.

• Visited April 2014