“GREAT FOOD GOOD PRICE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Https://www.zomato.com/la-junta-co/bamboo-panda-la-junta
Description: Https://www.zomato.com/la-junta-co/bamboo-panda-la-junta
Reviewed 17 November 2013

eat here on many occasions it is centrally located in town and a short walk from the mid town motel. The food is always way beyond expectations and the staff is very friendly and eager to help. Andy the owner always has a smile for you when he greets you and makes you feel at home.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Being a bit of a sceptic, I did not expect to find this food quality and variety in a small town in Colorado. However, the receptionist at the Hampton Inn told me it was a fine restaurant and I should try it. Well, she was right. I ordered the Duck and while I was waiting for it to be prepared the staff offered me a bowl of Egg Drop Soup. The Duck was excellent and when I received the bill, I found the soup had been given to me. Wow, you don't get that kind of service many places any more. When in La Junta, plan to eat at the Bamboo Panda.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We were in town to tour dinosaur tracks with a larger group on Friday and Saturday. On a Thursday night in La Junta we headed to the Bamboo Panda. The place was packed, but there was plenty of staff. The kitchen was a bit disorganized, but every table was taken and the kitchen was tiny. Serve was very fast, however the food came to our table at different times as if one chef was fixing each of our meals one right after the other. The food was divine, some of the best chinese food I have ever eaten. Between the 3 of us we had a chicken dish (orange chicken), a beef dish ( mongolian beef) and a vegetarian dish (tofu and vegetables). All were declared excellent. It is hard to find a meal of this caliber in a small town. If we are in the area again, we will be sure to stop for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

Check out the lunch deal. Great food at an outstanding price and geat service too. This is a must stop in La Junta.

1  Thank BleednBlu
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Food is ok. Service is good. Large portions. Large menu selections. No checks accepted. No beer. Simple diner type atmosphere. Reasonable prices.