Comfort Suites Beaumont
Residence Inn Beaumont(Beaumont)
US$226
US$137
Travelocity
All reviewsindoor poolstayed herecomfortable bedswould stay here againfront deskthree nightspull out couchfree breakfastrooms are largeroad tripquiet roomlaundry roomeasy accessclean hotelstaff was friendlya great staythe breakfast area
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Upon arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by a very unprofessional and unfriendly desk agent (Page). The hotel is clean and very nice. The encounter we had with this employee (Page) made our stay at this hotel, "TERRIBLE". She seemed to be annoyed with us. This employee need to go to customer service training because she was RUDE. I am writing a letter to the franchise leader President) informing them about the type of people they have working at one of their facilities.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mrstnelson
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I stayed here while traveling across Texas. The room itself was nice, clean and comfortable which is one of the most important aspects of staying at a hotel but I still believe customer service is also important. The girl at the desk when we checked in was about as friendly as a rock. She seemed like we were keeping her from doing something else. When we went to bring our luggage to our room I noticed that the one luggage cart they had was falling apart and brought that to her attention with a reply of OK and she went back to what she was doing. Once in the room we had problems with the Wifi and called down to the front desk for help. The same girl answered and told me I was probably entering the password wrong.When I explained I was not, and that my wife was having problems also she stated that if I could give her 10 minutes she would reset the router. To be honest I don't know if she did as we never could get a good connection and just gave up after a while. The next morning when checking out we had the exact opposite situation. The girl at the desk was extremely friendly and helpful. When I couldn't find the luggage cart she volunteered to hunt it down for me and brought it to my room a few minutes later. Still falling apart but at least it worked. This is the second Choice hotel we stayed at in Texas and received almost the same customer service from both which is quite a bit different than the customer service we received everywhere else during our trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was one of many hotels we stayed at on our road trip up the Gulf Coast. We did not make reservations and we passed many hotels along the freeway looking for a Comfort Suites, as we pulled up I noticed the curtains falling off the rods in the front window....I was thinking, "Oh no this C.S. is run down, maybe we shouldn't have passed the other hotels." But we decided that Comfort Suites has a good rep. so we decided to chance it. So happy we did, our room was very spacious and comfortable, The indoor pool was welcoming and clean. Our bed was very comfortable, the linens were crisp and clean, the room was very quiet! The outside looked very plain but our room inside was a jewel.
I do have to mention that the desk clerk was not overly friendly and did not really make us feel welcome even though we tried to engage her in conversation when we left for dinner. Perhaps some hospitality classes would be a good idea! I will say that when we checked out the only people that talked to us was the maids cleaning the other rooms and they wished us a safe travel.
I did miss not having an outdoor pool but the indoor pool was ok as far as indoor pools go, the pool hours were later than other hotels we had stayed at on our trip so that is a plus.
The breakfast was average and really nothing special, I would have liked to see more fruit set out besides bananas but it was ok. The WIFI worked fine in our room and was easy to access, the desk clerk wrote down the password on our key card envelope but did not tell us that was what it was, we just figured that out ourselves, hence earlier mention of the clerk not being overly friendly. I would stay here again if I was ever in this area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back part of the hotel as it is more quiet, we liked the room at the rear of the hotel near the pool on the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Clean and quiet on July 2nd but reservation not followed, nonchalent personnel, non working jacuzzi, internet intemittent and no one answered FD at 10PM or the next AM at checkout. Offered a 7$ disciount and still no reward points a week later.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have stayed a fair amount of hotels in Beaumont over the years and have found this one is the best one for the price. Amazingly the hotel prices in Beaumont are really high. For $80 a night excluding taxes it's really nice and get all you need for a business trip. The breakfast well it's a breakfast in a hotel, nothing to special at all. The choice of channels on the tv is amazing opposed to some who only give you a hand full. The beds are nice and firm but not to hard. It will be the only hotel I will stay at in Beaumont from here on out. There is an indoor pool which I haven't used because well it's an indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business