“Clean”

WoodSpring Suites Beaumont
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms are basic but the plus is they are clean . Kitchens are clean and so are the bathrooms .. Friendly staff.. Great value .close to restaurants , shopping, groceries ! Close to a Wells Fargo ..

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed weekly for over one month. Pricilla Padron, the manager, and her staff were friendly and helpful. The facility was clean and quiet and the weekly price was much cheaper than a hotel. I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Value Place is by far was one of the best extended stay hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff and manager were always there to assist me with whatever I needed. Never had any issues from the time I checked in till the time I checked out. I will definitely be staying here again whenever I come back to Beaumont.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Albert P
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Thanks to all the staff and especially the hotel manager for all the great service. Very friendly - fun - helpful....Making my extended stay with yall so much better!!! This is a clean and safe place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dena D
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed in this neighborhood for two weeks now. Great restraunts, mall, and everything else I needed. Spacious room and very nice and attentive staff. The value place (Beaumont) is my go to place from now on.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Derrick24
Reviewed 3 April 2014

If clean surroundings, good security and excellent customer service are what you seek, this is the place in Beaumont to stay. I travel for my work and have stayed at various extended stay hotels. It is refreshing to only have to pay for what I need rather than dealing with over inflated weekly rates. The indoor security room access is an excellent way to control undesired foot traffic from people not staying at the hotel. The staff is friendly and deliver prompt service if any is ever needed. Previously Ive always used Western Extended Stay or other competition. Value Place will now be at the top of my list wherever I travel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband works for turner turnaround division traveling around the country and we were apart for the first time in ten years for his bday. Priscilla the mgr on duty went out of her way to be super friendly and assist me with a edible arrangement surprise so I could still somewhat try to make his day more eventful while on the road. She had a great attitude and was such a joy.

Room Tip: I am unaware if they have a restaurant and their rooms are intended for basic use. No complaints thu...