“Good Place to Stay for Rusty”

WoodSpring Suites Beaumont
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Checked in and was very surprised at helpfulness of staff. Location was close to all business activities that I need as well shopping and eating facilities. Room was clean and security was excellent. Most tenants are very friendly and business oriented as well as myself. No loud noise and people being disruptive. Overall am very impressed and pricing was very reasonable with fast internet for business needs. Think this was best value I found. Staff are extremely polite and helpful.

Room Tip: Try to register early as this hotel can be quite popular due to security and helpful staff. There ca...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found our staff to be helpful and friendly and that you had the opportunity to take advantage of the restaurants that were in walking distance of our hotel. We always try to provide the best experience possible for our guests at the most reasonable rate so I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope that you will continue to think of Value Place in your travels.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I've stayed for a while and in the past I've had bad customer service from staff. Recently they have hired new employees that have really made a change great attitudes, very helpful,and hard working. Thanks Ms . Tiffany of Value Place

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our kind staff during your visit. . We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate your feedback. We hope to have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I hope my company never uses this hotel again. Not only do they charge you for everything but the air you breath, but the “manager” Pricilla Padron, is very deficient on her managerial skills. She responds with rudeness and arrogance when presented with a complaint. I’m glad her staff does not follow her lead. They were friendly and attentive.
On my last trip, I tried to check in at 7pm but she told me that the system automatically canceled my room after 6pm.
Disgruntled guest.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Emily H, Regional Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

We would like to apologize for the customer service you recently received while staying at Value Place in Beaumont, TX. Value Place takes pride in providing all of our guests with a positive experience as well as improving our product. At Value Place, we want you to expect courteous treatment from professionals who are committed to maintaining guest privacy and peace of mind. No matter what brings you to Value Place we want you to count on a respectful, helpful and friendly team dedicated to keeping the Value Place promise to our guests. We thank you for providing us information on your experience and look to make improvements. We hope you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a pleasant experience in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Kitchen cabinets were spacious, only 2 burners for the stove (that was ok ), wonderfully large kitchen sink and fridge, needed more storage space in the bathroom and dresser . The bed was simply too hard even with my egg crate !! Needed a dehumidifier. Overall i would book again. Office people, cleaning staff, and manager were nice, polite, and helpful. Wish I could say the same for Beaumont in general.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. . I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens at a great value. Thank you for choosing Value Place. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I came in from work at 3:00pm an saw Anna, Casey, Tiffany cleaning rooms. I went to my room. I came out at 8:00pm an they still cleaning an a whole different area. I was vary impressed by there excellent workmanship.

1  Thank shauniep29
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First I would give the staff a 4 but the manager of this place is the rudest person I have ever come in contact with and I've stayed at one other before in La Port where the manager was wonderful!! Some people should not be giving power or the privilege of manager, she takes the cake. Mention her name Pricilla Padon if u can stay somewhere else.... Do it. I'm just sad you would miss out on the GREAT staff! To bad.

2  Thank Unhappyguest014
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The rooms are basic but the plus is they are clean . Kitchens are clean and so are the bathrooms .. Friendly staff.. Great value .close to restaurants , shopping, groceries ! Close to a Wells Fargo ..