“wonderful hotel staff”

Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Louisiana
“wonderful hotel staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

This is such a great place to stay. Reasonable rates along with great customer service, convenience of I-10 and best restaurant in Beaumont right next door, makes this my ONLY choice to stay when in Beaumont.(which is quite often). The breakfast changes from day to day, happy hour in the evenings, as well as a wonderful staff( front desk AND housekeeping), shows that this property is well managed and in my eyes a hidden gem in the city of Beaumont. I will continue to stay here all of my days in Beaumont and you should too.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor(no elevator)
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank m H
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Greetings m H , Thank you for your recent feedback of the Quality Inn. It is refreshing to know that we met your overall expectations and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your positive comments about the interaction with our staff. I will pass on your great comments to our leadership team. Once again Thank you so very much!!

Best Regards,
Pawan Kumar

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Georgetown, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is the first time we have ever asked for a refund from a motel, and left an hour after checking in. We found a small roach crawling around on the bed in the first room that we were put in. Management moved us to another room, and within an hour my wife saw a larger roach crawling on the wall. I do understand that a first floor room can get bugs invading, especially after it rains, but I prefer not to share a room with them. I also found a dead ossified roach on the floor next to the fridge. In deference to the management, they were in the process of making renovations, and the carpets in the rooms were within days of being replaced. But still, there was no excuse for them being as dirty as they were. We were still willing to stay the night since we had been driving all day, but then the people in the room above us were making a racket, stomping on the floor. Again, I know that can happen anywhere, but it just pushed us over the edge, and we asked for a refund and left. We like staying at Choice Hotels, and we very disappointed with them. We will never stay at a Quality Inn again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Ed H
Dear Ed H,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites.We regret that we did not provide you a serene and tranquil environment to unwind in and that our renovation caused a disruption in your stay. On the other hand I really appreciate your understanding the causes of those problem but as you said there should be no excuse for that. You may be interested to know that our Revonation is completed now as per Choice hotels and Quality Inn standards. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to host you in our Newly renovated Quality Inn & Suites and provide you a true Quality Experience.

Be Well,
Pawan Kumar

Travellers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

I came here to Beaumont for a business reason this place was a great experience.....I like the staff they were really nice I felt like home the service was really nice for the price I could not ask for more i think that everytime I will come to bmt I will stay at this place ... They won me... Over all great experience

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Ronnie2001
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

I loved the stay it was an awesome place I came to my friends graduation n the stay was great I honestly felt like home the staff was like a family I have stayed at different places in Beaumont before but never had this great of a service they were really nice didn't rush me to check out all I have to say is overall they did excellent .. Great job

• Stayed May 2013
pawank-8402099, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Hello, thank you for your detailed review about our staff and property. We try our best to make everyone feel at home. Thank you very much for noticing this. We hope to see you again when in Beaumont.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

This hotel was awesome! The check-in was very efficient! pawn was great! The room was lovely, very clean, and had great amenities. The free breakfast and Happy hour were great! I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Roger c
pawank-8402099, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I have shared your great comments with the rest of our staff. We can't wait to see you again during your next trip to Beaumont.
Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have stayed at the hotel 4 times in the last month and will continue to lodge there. From the super friendly greeting when you walk in to the great breakfast in the morning, it is an experience you will want to enjoy time after time. There are good restaraunts and shopping just a short drive (or walk) away. Check in and check out were simple and the people there are very friendly.. I will stay here again..

Room Tip: I always get a room on the back end because it is more quiet.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank mukarram a
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Very easy location to get to, and find. The staff was very friendly and helpful which makes life easier. Very clean, good breakfast. Truly would recommend to friends and family traveling this area.
My first trip into this location
And would stay there myself again.

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to give a review of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us and will see you on your next visit.