“Great for a weekend getaway!”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont
Ranked #19 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We won a night's stay here on a radio contest. We decided to just make a weekend of it. The front desk is more than helpful, and the rooms, although tiny, were modern and clean. I would certainly suggest staying here!

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I visited this hotel on 7/28/14 driving thru from San Antonio to Slidell,La. And needed somewhere ti stay for a couple of hours with the kids n elderly parents nice place friendly staff overnight. Would definitely stay again .Nice and reasonable for.a family with kids

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best if you don't want to spend much money and sleep in the nice and clean room. We are here right now and two full size bed room for 62$ with tax is awesome price. Nice room without any issues.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Easy on the eyes, flat screen tv's..walk in shower...im not crazy about the overhead lights over the beds and there is a cigarette burn on the blanket on one of the beds. The rug isn't the cleanest, but the room is modern and easy on the eyes.

Staff is friendly and helpful.

Restaurant next door is YUMMY!! A little pricey but very good.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2014

the service was good and the house keeping is good rooms are clean nice hotel i will stay here again nice people too serve you the assitant general manager echo buxton was nice and very helpful so if you looking for a nice place too stay come here too the red roof inn

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I paid for a deluxe room , which consist of a very small refrigerator , microwave and coffee pot all the things that come standard in most hotels. The shower was awful !! It was hair everywhere the shower head was so high it made it very difficult to rinse the soap off and I shared the bathroom with a family of roaches.after the bathroom experience I was ready for bed.pulled the covers back to find hair in the bed sheets did not appear like they were changed just made up.
the next morning upon check out I ask to speak to the manager and my request was denied being told she was assistant manager and she could help.so I started telling her my concerns and she looked at me with unconcerned voice told me to have a good day.

• Stayed: May 2014
Ana C, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Beaumont, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns regarding your stay with us. As you can imagine, I am disappointed to read your comments regarding the cleanliness of your room. Please be assured that this is not a typical experience for our guests and I will be following up with the housekeeping team to ensure that this issue is not repeated. We appreciate you sharing your concerns and hope that you can give us the chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Came to beaumont to visit family. Decided to stay at red roof inn. Once we entered the room it looked nice until we started seeing roaches and burn holes everywhere along with a dirty bathroom. I was giving a discount for my imconvience . But my state of mind was uneasy from not being comfortable about the thought of roaches being in the bed. I will never stay here again.# damn shame

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Lovelivelyfe

Thank you submitting this review and bringing this issue to my attention, we are very proactive in controlling pests and have regular and effective services. I am disheartened to hear that there were roaches in your room while you were there despite all of our efforts. I do regret that this was your experience with our property please accept my sincerest apology.