“Best Carino's I've Tried.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carino's Italian-Beaumont - CLOSED

Carino's Italian-Beaumont
Cuisines: Italian, American
Description: Disappointed - anniversary dinner - Italian nacho chips - tough and greasy, chicken dry - do not recomment - not same quality as in previous visits!
Houston, Texas
“Best Carino's I've Tried.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

Parking crowded ... a short wait to be seated ... worth it.
Service prompt and food excellent. Waiter was very willing to accommodate our party by splitting orders. Very helpful.

Visited February 2013

Fincastle, Virginia
“Dear Lord, why did we choose this place? I had a bag of Cheetos in my purse that would have been better.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I think we showed up on an "off night" because if our visit was common, this place would not still be open.
Our server, while well-intentioned, kept forgetting to bring us everything....I mean EVERYthing (water, drinks, app, main course, dessert, bill).
The food was so bad we barely ate. My husband's steak was worse than you'd serve to your dog. Fat, gristle, no flavor.
But there WAS entertainment:
I had a view of the cooks "in action" or lack of... I recognize chefs who have perhaps been smoking a little marijuana?? They all seemed so happy and laid-back. If I was the owner or manager I'd fire everyone. No joke. I've never given such a review.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Houston, Texas
“Dirty and Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

We went to this restaurant our first night in Beaumont as it was close to our Hotel. Extremely disappointed. Coke had been spilt and no one had cleaned it up even when we sat down and many waiters walked through the mess. Even had to ask for the seats to be cleaned. Floor extremely sticky. Food was cold and plain as if the sauces were out of a jar. Not pleasant experience at all.

Visited March 2013
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Average at best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2013

Average food, average service but convenient. Nothing special about this place--you go here because you're hungry & that's about it.

• Visited January 2013
Austin, TX
“Very quick Service - Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

Stopped by here for one night on our anniversary with the kids. We were sat immediately and service was quick.

The food was very good, especially the bread and Chicken Milano.

We'd definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2012