“Super 8 Beaumont”

Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX
Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Alexandria
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Made request for extra pillows did not have them in room the desk clerk was rude he even told me their at extra pillows here !!! OK I'm like wat hotel doesn't keep extra pillows on hand the shower was broken the breakfast that that show on web site is false just cereal and old fruit thank god
there was a crackle barrel close by

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Vijay V, Manager at Super 8 Beaumont/I-10 S TX, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Respected Guest.Thank you for lodging with us and taking time from your busy life for getting our attention on the point what needs to be consider and resolve the issue for better and great stay in future with us.We really apologies for that but we have to satisfy guest needs .in future if you give us chance for lodging we will definitely make you happy and satisfied.
From Super 8 Beaumont,Tx Management.
Salmon Arm, Canada
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stopped here on our way through to New Orleans. The room was dirty and old. The window on this first floor room was obviously used to come and go without passing the desk clerk. There wasn't even a paper cup in the bathroom and when the desk was notified, the fellow just pointed at the breakfast area foam coffee cups. Had a poor nights sleep and couldn't get out of there fast enough in the morning. Very surprised that Super 8 would want there name on this place. Won't be back and avoided Super 8's the rest of our month-long trip. Not sure we'll ever take the chance again.

Room Tip: keep driving past this place
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Beaumont hotels

Delhi, Louisiana
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We've stayed here twice while visiting friends in the area. This hotel is right on 1-10 and near the local attractions and great restaurants. Even though it's so close to everything it's still quiet and peaceful. The room was nice and staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll stay again for sure, it's a good value with a free breakfast and nearly half the price of the others in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Last minute trip. Hotel was clean and comfortable. The price was even better. There are several places to eat within walking distance. If you want you can even watch to theater.I will be returning. I usually make my stop in Lake Charles in the future it will be at Super 8 Beaumont. Tx.

• Stayed January 2014