US$119
US$68
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$137
US$116
US$102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Beaumont Lodge(Beaumont)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$57
All reviewsclean roomsbreakfast staffdecent hotelnext morninggreat place to staynice staybusiness tripnice breakfastnice roomfitness centerstaff was friendlymovie theaterbeaumont areabed was comfortablewaffleshgilobby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As someone with 40+ Hilton stays per year, I can say that this is the shabbiest Hilton Garden Inn at which I've ever stayed. It looks like an HGI from outside, and the lobby looks just like an HGI. But after that it's like you're in some cheap motel. The hallway carpets looked like they'd come through a flood, and my room was like some non-descript no-name motel. And my in-room refrigerator smelled like someone else's old leftovers. It all just felt unclean, and well, shabby. Not the fault of the desk or kitchen staff, they were great, but the property desperately needs to be renovated. I'm a loyal Hilton customer to maintain my status, but the Hampton Inn and the Homewood on either side are no better, so until Hilton renovates these properties, I will take my business elsewhere. There are a lot of other hotels in this area of Beaumont.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

I stayed here through the week for a few nights and had a good overall stay. The rooms were clean. I made the mistake of selecting a low numbered room, which basically sit right on the interstate. Not the hotels fault, but there is lots of road noise in those rooms. Would definitely recommend asking for a room away from I-10 or bring ear plugs. The breakfast was very good and it's convenient to have a restaurant in the hotel. There is a small bar that is also convenient. You can easily walk to Twin Peaks or Cheddar's from the hotel. The gym is small but has 2 treadmills, an elliptical and some weights. I didn't use the pool, but it looked clean.

Room Tip: Choose high numbered room, something higher than 110, 210 or 310
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This hotel is not worth 230 dollars a night.. you can stay at Holiday inn for 109. The rooms need to be updated.. bathroom's need updating to walk in showers. Carpets all stained up and smells...I was expecting more for that price.. the staff was very nice..

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank jstanl1
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Stained walls,unclean carpet and slow draining tub. Not worth the money spent. For 200 a night in a small town I expected much better quality .front desk attendant at check out had a poor attitude. She took her time to acknowledge me and check me out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Booked a one night midweek stay here due to limited options. The $185 price ended up being $245 upon check-in due to tax and a surprise $25 “ incidental contingency” fee. The entry door and bathroom door arrangement was awkward. Room and public areas were clean. One dresser door would not stay closed and the iron was a leaky watery mess. When reported to the desk we were told it would be handled by maintenance later that day. We were offered a free breakfast after we informed the desk of the room deficiencies.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple