“WARNING BED BUGS DO NOT STAY HERE!!”

Americas Best Value Inn-Beaumont / I-10
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Beaumont
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After staying here a couple of nights
my wife noticed bites on her arm next night a few more. Went to Dr to see what it was. Was told that they were BED BUGS and now my daughter was covered as well! My weeks rent was refunded with no questions asked which tells me they knew about the BED BUGS!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank travelingtofar

Reviewed 13 February 2014

1. Asked for non smoking room - room 212 was clearly marked non smoking. Upon entry, very strong cigarette smoke odor and ashtrays on table.
2. On to room 206 - non smoking but still smelled of smoke.
3. Shower/tub had not been cleaned. Shampoo bottles, soap were in tub and dirty wash cloth was draped over shower head.
4. Reported issue withtoilet three times. Three attempts to repair and I finally figured the problem.
5. Reported twice about leak under sink. They repaired with tape.

This is America's Best....NOT!

By the way I reported to their corporate office and they stated the local management would address. Local management only apologized.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Becca0822
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I woke wake up from bed bugs all over my body my arm really got it and my back.. We stayed there for one day the tv control was not working had to go to the office and get a new control motel 6 is a lot better then this one

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rensley7171
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

The heater didn't work, the sheets were dirty, the ice bucket filthy with nicotine smudges, poop on the pillow case, filthy carpets, and woke up with bed bug bites. Now we know why there were so many 'no refund' signs posted in the office.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Marcelle S
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The room was musty smelling. There was mold on the ceiling. The linens did not appear to have been laundered. The carpet was dirty and matted down. My husband found spiders and other bugs in the room. Needs an exterminator. They do have a pretty pool if that is what you are looking for.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank pattipippen
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We greatly enjoyed our extended stay. The staff was helpful and very pleasant. The facility is quiet, clean and well maintained. The pool alone is worth the trip. We wholeheartedly recommend America"s Best Value Inn. We will be repeat customers!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family