All reviews fresh cut fruit min drive an older hotel easy access free breakfast everglades keys largo rates channels
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I often travel back and forth from Atl to Homestead Fl few times a month, This was our first stay at Garden inn, and it was nothing special. the front reception Ashley, wasn't welcoming... was put in room 111 (Smoking). the only Good thing in the room is the bed. Construction seems to be going on throughout the day. Stay somewhere else... oh yeah and they put a fyi. $50 hold on your CC ot in Cash, whether u get a non smpkong or smoking room. no other hotel I've stayed too in this area does this. i stayed at Travelodge even knights inn super 8... and Garden Inn was the worst. keep searching.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank JohnathanL0
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

If I could give it zero Stars I would. I arrived 3 days ago and knowing that I wouldn't be spending much time for the first two days here at the hotel I overlooked the filth and disgust in the room. I sanitized all spots that I needed to touch like door knobs and light switches and wear my flip-flops continuously as I walked on the floor. Near the coffee maker the wall is splattered with coffee when I arrived and is still here three days later. the curtain by the door is heavily soiled. The repainted light switch and plug socket at the bathroom vanity is missing half the paint that has flaked off also paint missing on the wall entering the bathroom. A 2-inch strip of carpeting is totally missing from the door wall of the room, how does that happen? I hope I get to post pictures to go along with this review because I'm in the habit of checking the cleanliness of hotels before I sit down. on one of the beds is a huge disgusting stain I'd like to show you.
There's also a visible stain on the only chair in the room, I'm not going to sit there ever!
The ironing board is a metal skeleton, no pad is provided to do any ironing.
To make a cup of tea in my room I use the vanity faucet to fill my styrofoam cup with water and the microwave to warm it. After it was warm there was a film slime floating on the top of the tea. Disgusting!!!
8 a.m. in the morning bottled water is all gone in the breakfast room. I checked at the front desk if they had more and she said no.
24 hours before my third night I called to report that I needed to leave early and would like a refund for the last night and third night of my stay it was denied. They stated that I needed to tell them upon arrival that I would not be needing three nights just two nights. I didn't know until the second day that family needed me.
So much for ethical compassion...
His hotel has been full since I was here and he could easily re-rent the room.
So here I sit trying to warn anybody that thinks they're getting a deal here at the Garden Inn Homestead Florida. they're getting way more than that!
This room is a clear and present danger to you and your children if you decide to stay here.
The microwave and the mini fridge was clean.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Friendly girl on reception was very helpful. Rooms were lovely and clean with coffee and a fridge. And the breakfast was worth the money in itself. Wish all motels were this good. Would recommend this to anyone travelling through.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Ask for double bed queen size rooms, those are the ones updated from our experience. Clean,nice room for $$. Breakfast was plenty, and we loved the large navel oranges they offered with breakfast! Also offered eggs, sausage, cold cereal, cooked cereal, juices, waffles, rolls, toaster, plenty to get us started for our adventures for the day.

Room Tip: Request ground floor unless you don't mind carirying luggage upstairs
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was good value for the cost. We stayed 2 nights while exploring Everglades National Park. The rooms need an update but they are clean. Breakfast is included and featured eggs, sausage, waffles toast and fresh fruit. We did not use the pool it was cold. The area around the hotel is not conducive to walking. Homestead is a nice town, we did not feel safe in neighbouring Florida City.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple