See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

My wife & I stayed one night during our trip to Key Largo. It was perfect for what we needed. The room was clean, the air was cold and we had a nice quiet night's sleep. We woke up refreshed, took a nice hot shower and went about our way on a short half hour drive to Largo!

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Dextabrees
Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

I quite enjoyed my stay at Deluxe Inn Motel when I stayed for a single night with my sister. The staff was friendly and service minded. The host called to our room to make sure everything was alright. The room was clean and in a nice condition. It was well equipped and we felt very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend a stay here.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

The motel owner advertised a low price for $79 one night on line, but they tried to charge me $89 a night when we were checking in. He said you could cancel the reservation if you did not accept it.

Don't believe such business still listed on the main travel website such as hotels.com ,Priceline and Expedia.

Don't suggest to live this motel again.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank William Y
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife an I stayed in this place way back in Oct of 2012, the same things your remarking about now was what I ran into, I was quoted a price of $45.00 on line but when I got there it went to $66 the explaination I got was that I was wrong an the booking system quoted me the wrong price, an of course I waited for about 20 minutes while he tried to locate my reservation, these people that own this place are only out to rip you off, advertise a low price on line then jack it up when you arrive, they should be investgated by someone an put out of business, hard to believe its still going on an not one thing has been done about it

Room Tip: Go somewhere else, because your going to say any money there on there advertised low rates
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank tx-friends
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Hidden charges. We could've stayed in a much nicer hotel for the same price as this one after all the hidden charges. The lady at the desk was extremely rude and would not explain any of the extra taxes or fees. There was a used bottle of shampoo in the shower. The room was not clean. Don't bother. There are nicer places for the same price.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends