“Love this place”
Review of Genesis Bakery

Genesis Bakery
Ranked #4 of 4 Bakeries in Homestead
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Such a great little place!!! They make the best cafe con leche around and their pastries are just as good. Price is resoanble and great customer service too.

Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Days Inn across the street from Genesis Bakery and first went in because I wanted a cup of coffee found the owners to be friendly and hardworking and the food to be very good. I recommended this establishment highly. My wife particularly enjoyed the cheesecake flan

Reviewed 22 January 2015

Stopped here not knowing what to expect. Had to control how much I ordered. The bakery items are wonderful looking pastries and cookies. The prices are so low, you are tempted to order more. Had four different items, all of which was expertly described to us. Everything was very good.

Been to Genesis Bakery? Share your experiences!