“Pleasant surprise!”

Cuisines: American
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Congratulations to Kevin for his one year anniversary as brewmaster at this tiny but mighty joint! Kevin was brewing while we were visiting and he chatted with us for a bit. enjoyed watching him and he makes a mean Red! The fish and chips were delicious but do yourself a favor and don't try the coleslaw! Tiffany took good care of us and greeted everyone with a smile. Cheers to Gunnison Brewery!

• Visited October 2013

Littlestown, Pennsylvania
“Decent food. Too loud”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We had a late supper after a day of touring. The food was fine - wraps and fries. The only problem was the music. Altogether too loud. I'm probably just showing my age, but I like to be able to hear my wife across the table, and we positively could not converse.

Visited September 2013
Littleton, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Small Place -- Good Food”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

This is a nice small brewery that offer other craft beers from Colorado. I had the chicken tacos and they were very good. The atmosphere was chill and there were plenty of tables; however, the bar was rather small. When I was there, they had New Belgium Brewery IPA as a guest tap. The service was prompt and everyone was friendly.

• Visited August 2013
Bayonne, New Jersey
“$1 Fish Tacos”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We went there three times and had a pleasant visit. All the food is locally grown something that is nice for a change. The fish tacos are great but it can be busy in the brewery on that day. The servers were the sweetest.

Visited July 2013
Lawrence, KS
“Perfectly Fair”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Sit outside if you can because the music inside is playing so loudly conversation is impossible. We tried all three of the house beers, and they were all simply okay. Nothing I would seek out. The fish and chips were a hit. Chicken and chips were nothing special. I didn't leave the Gunnison Brewery upset about my experience, but I would try something different on my next visit.

Visited July 2013