“Great food and friendly service”
Review of W Cafe

W Cafe
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Gunnison
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The food is good, staff is friendly, and I like the local atmosphere of the W. Get the early. The wait list fills up quickly.

1  Thank Ralph C

Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband loved his breakfast! But my fresh fruit was so fresh it was not quite ripe enough to eat yet. My french toast was made with french bread but little eggs, but great warmed up syrup!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I had breakfast here. The bacon was tasty, the biscuit was huge & fluffy the way a biscuit should be. Everything else (eggs & hashbrowns) was nothing special.

1  Thank CKLEETX
Reviewed 22 July 2013

After we found this restaurant we ate breakfast there daily. GREAT specials, fast service, and more than enough to eat, good prices.Looks like the local dinner, really hopping.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

I live and work here in Gunnison. I could not get away from work for lunch and was told by a friend that the food and service was 5 star! really, 5 star, in Gunnison! so I called and ordered a club sandwich, one of my favorite at any restaurant, my order was delivered in less than 20 minutes by a girl named monica. She was professional and I might add, fun to talk to! she is a keeper! thank you the "W"!!!!!