Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison
The Alpine Inn(Gunnison)
Rodeway Inn(Gunnison)
Water Wheel Inn(Gunnison)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewssteam showertop floormodern hotelin townroom was largeexcellent hotelfront desk staffbusiness centerchecking outwestern state collegeexcellent staythe breakfast areamorning breakfaststayed one nightfree breakfastabove averagehot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The room was extremely nice and very clean. I loved the bathroom that was quite big with a nice large vanity to accommodate me with all my cleansers, lotions, and make-up. I really appreciated that feature. Breakfast included which I think is a very nice feature. The food was good and the dining area was extremely clean. Overall, it was a very nice experience and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor across from the swimming pool. Had an entrance from the back that was very convenient.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jacob4955, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you so much for your 5-star review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express-Gunnison! I am so glad to hear that you were able to enjoy your room and breakfast among other things during your stay. We would love to have you back again in the future!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We go to Gunnison every year with our son's hockey games. We always try to stay here because the location is close to the rink. The accomodations are clean and friendly. The breakfast is top notch. What a great property!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jacob4955, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! I am so glad to hear that you are able to enjoy our location, amenities, and accommodations. We are looking forward to having your hockey back at our hotel!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Room 325 has the worst beds I've ever slept in and we are elite gold members of holiday inn and have never had these problems. They felt like they were literally broken in half, could not sleep more than 20 min at a time. The shower head was also broken and dribbled out the side more than the head, ugh. The pool is great, it's big and heated, kids loved it and the staff is really nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Jacob4955, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express-Gunnison. I sincerely apologize that your beds were so terrible. We try to be accommodating for all of our guests by having mattresses that are firm yet have a nice soft pillow top. Next time, please alert front desk, and we would be more than happy to have you move to another room if we have the space. Also, I am very sorry about your shower. That issue has been addressed by maintenance. We hope to have you back in the future so you can have a much better experience at our hotel!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I graduated from Western in 1990 and have been returning to Gunnison for Homecoming for many years. The Holiday Inn Express looked like the cleanest and most reasonably priced on the internet. I must say that the service was outstanding from the desk clerk to the GM, who was nearby when I checked in. The room was immaculate and the breakfast above average. The indoor hot tub and pool were very nice after playing in the alumni rugby match, a game changer amongst local hotel options in my opinion. The room rate was very reasonable and I would strongly recommend this hotel if you are visiting Gunnison.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Jacob4955, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Thank you so much for such a great review about our hotel here in Gunnison. I so glad you were able to appreciate the value we try to provide with our rooms. Cleanliness, value, and great customer service are our main goals. Thank you again for staying at the Holiday Inn Express-Gunnison. We hope to have you back again for next year's homecoming or maybe even before then!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stayed for a few days earlier this month. We always look forward to Gunnison's Holiday Inn Express. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. All the help is friendly and hospitable. The WiFi is a little slow, but really can't complain about that. There is an exceptional breakfast lady that takes great pride in her work. Thanks to everybody at this Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Jacob4955, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Gunnison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments about your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Express-Gunnison. We really do have a lot of great people working here, so I am very glad that you enjoyed everyone while you were here. Kandy really is a wonderful breakfast host! We hope to have you back again in the future!