My husband and I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago for one night as we were passing through Gunnison. The hotel has been remodeled and is very comfortable and inviting. We had a King Room and it was a little tight with a bed, desk/chair and large leather chair but not so that it was a bother. The bed was SUPER comfortable which is my #1 criteria for a hotel. My #2 criteria is plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The Inn at Tomichi Village excelled in this area also. We were so pleased with the room that when we were passing through Gunnison a couple of weeks later, we booked there again. This time we got a Queen Room which was even better. It was the same great quality as the King Room but there was a little more space to move around. The staff was very professional and helped us pick a restaurant for dinner. The only negative and the reason I didn't give it five stars was the breakfast. I don't expect much from a free hotel breakfast, but this was a poorer quality than most. Still, the rooms are so great that I will stay there in a second if we are in Gunnison again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BALANCE...Everyone is looking for this in their life and you might be surprised when you find it at The Inn at Tomichi Village. Fancy rooms...Not really, but from our simple exterior you will be surprised by the tastefully appointed furnishings, the luxurious bedding, the large flat screen TVs, and extra outlets and data ports, in case you're not lucky enough to be able to unplug while you're with us. You'll be far enough out of town to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, but close enough to civilization in case you get an urge for a vanilla latte with soy! But there are so many reasons not to leave the property, once you are here. You can wake up to our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. At the end of your day, unwind in the atrium enclosed pool and hot tub offering panoramic views of the areas. Sit out and relax in our beautiful, tree lined courtyard where we host outdoor movie nights on weekend nights during the summer season. You need another reason not to get back into your car? Well, you can dine right on property at Gunnison's newest restaurant, Blue Mesa Grill, featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, fresh sushi, mouthwatering steaks and in-house ground burgers. The carefully selected wine list will provide you with the perfect compliment to your meal. Our newly renovated dining area is spacious enough to host meetings and social events for up to 100 guests. Let us coordinate all your event planning requirements and ensure you receive outstanding service from your first contact through the end of your event. We look forward to seeing you at The Inn at Tomichi Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Tomichi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affordable Inns @ Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Gunnison
- Best Western Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison