We just spent a few nights at The Inn at Tomichi Village which is located very near the city limits of Gunnison, CO. I expected a nice stay based on the reviews I had read. The rooms are very nice as the place has been renovated recently. The hot tub, pool area was very nice also. We were pleasantly surprised with breakfast each morning. Maybe because it is the off season, we were waited on and our breakfast was cooked to order! Very nice! Get a deluxe queen room if you can! Since we were there to ski we loved being able to park our car right outside of our room for quick and easy access. No complaints at all and we are looking forward to returning soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BALANCE...Everyone is looking for this in their life and you might be surprised when you find it at The Inn at Tomichi Village. Fancy rooms...Not really, but from our simple exterior you will be surprised by the tastefully appointed furnishings, the luxurious bedding, the large flat screen TVs, and extra outlets and data ports, in case you're not lucky enough to be able to unplug while you're with us. You'll be far enough out of town to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, but close enough to civilization in case you get an urge for a vanilla latte with soy! But there are so many reasons not to leave the property, once you are here. You can wake up to our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. At the end of your day, unwind in the atrium enclosed pool and hot tub offering panoramic views of the areas. Sit out and relax in our beautiful, tree lined courtyard where we host outdoor movie nights on weekend nights during the summer season. You need another reason not to get back into your car? Well, you can dine right on property at Gunnison's newest restaurant, Blue Mesa Grill, featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, fresh sushi, mouthwatering steaks and in-house ground burgers. The carefully selected wine list will provide you with the perfect compliment to your meal. Our newly renovated dining area is spacious enough to host meetings and social events for up to 100 guests. Let us coordinate all your event planning requirements and ensure you receive outstanding service from your first contact through the end of your event. We look forward to seeing you at The Inn at Tomichi Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Inn at Tomichi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affordable Inns @ Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Gunnison
- Best Western Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison