I stayed at this hotel for one of the stops on my road trip home for the holidays. I booked it because the reviews and photos looked great. To make a long story short my expectations were met and exceeded. The reviews and photos were spot on and it had the extra bonus of being secluded from all those awful big name big box hotels, you know the ones I mean. The staff was so welcoming and responsive, I felt my business was appreciated. The room was clean and looked recently decorated. The bed linens were crisp and clean, and the bed was very fluffy just like the fresh towels. My bathroom had this adorable little rubber duckie in it, a small touch that I won't soon forget. After my great nights rest I went and checked out the breakfast, which was a full breakfast made to order. They said that was because of the slow season, but I didn't care because it was made fresh for me, added bonus! After I finished breakfast I packed up and checked out, again the staff was outstanding. Upon leaving I discovered another great thing about this place is, it is on the way to Crested Butte. This was a perfect excuse for me to get some snowboarding in. This place would be a perfect to stay at for a skiing or snowboarding trip in Crested Butte. I will definitely be back here for my annual road trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BALANCE...Everyone is looking for this in their life and you might be surprised when you find it at The Inn at Tomichi Village. Fancy rooms...Not really, but from our simple exterior you will be surprised by the tastefully appointed furnishings, the luxurious bedding, the large flat screen TVs, and extra outlets and data ports, in case you're not lucky enough to be able to unplug while you're with us. You'll be far enough out of town to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, but close enough to civilization in case you get an urge for a vanilla latte with soy! But there are so many reasons not to leave the property, once you are here. You can wake up to our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. At the end of your day, unwind in the atrium enclosed pool and hot tub offering panoramic views of the areas. Sit out and relax in our beautiful, tree lined courtyard where we host outdoor movie nights on weekend nights during the summer season. You need another reason not to get back into your car? Well, you can dine right on property at Gunnison's newest restaurant, Blue Mesa Grill, featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, fresh sushi, mouthwatering steaks and in-house ground burgers. The carefully selected wine list will provide you with the perfect compliment to your meal. Our newly renovated dining area is spacious enough to host meetings and social events for up to 100 guests. Let us coordinate all your event planning requirements and ensure you receive outstanding service from your first contact through the end of your event. We look forward to seeing you at The Inn at Tomichi Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Inn at Tomichi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affordable Inns @ Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Gunnison
- Best Western Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison