This was our first time staying at the Inn at Tomichi Village. I booked it online because it had very good reviews. It surpassed our expectations. The room was very clean, the bed was super comfy and the price was very reasonable. The room was nicely decorated and they seemed to put a lot of little extra touches around the room like providing both firm and soft pillows and mints on the table. They also gave us a welcome gift bag which was a nice touch. The front lawn has bbq grills and outdoor rockers. If the weather had been better I would have been out there all morning. The hot breakfast was good and the people at working the front desk were very nice. I would stay here again for sure. The only thing is don't use Google maps to locate the place. It directed us to the Days Inn instead. The Tomichi said they are trying to get that fixed, but Google hasn't come back to resurvey Gunnison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BALANCE...Everyone is looking for this in their life and you might be surprised when you find it at The Inn at Tomichi Village. Fancy rooms...Not really, but from our simple exterior you will be surprised by the tastefully appointed furnishings, the luxurious bedding, the large flat screen TVs, and extra outlets and data ports, in case you're not lucky enough to be able to unplug while you're with us. You'll be far enough out of town to enjoy the beauty and tranquility of your surroundings, but close enough to civilization in case you get an urge for a vanilla latte with soy! But there are so many reasons not to leave the property, once you are here. You can wake up to our delicious, complimentary hot breakfast. At the end of your day, unwind in the atrium enclosed pool and hot tub offering panoramic views of the areas. Sit out and relax in our beautiful, tree lined courtyard where we host outdoor movie nights on weekend nights during the summer season. You need another reason not to get back into your car? Well, you can dine right on property at Gunnison's newest restaurant, Blue Mesa Grill, featuring coastal inspired seafood dishes, fresh sushi, mouthwatering steaks and in-house ground burgers. The carefully selected wine list will provide you with the perfect compliment to your meal. Our newly renovated dining area is spacious enough to host meetings and social events for up to 100 guests. Let us coordinate all your event planning requirements and ensure you receive outstanding service from your first contact through the end of your event. We look forward to seeing you at The Inn at Tomichi Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at Tomichi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affordable Inns @ Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Gunnison
- Best Western Gunnison
- Tomichi Village Hotel Gunnison