We were part of a 40 person bicycle tour and stayed here the last night of our week. Earlier we had stayed in a variety of places from very high end resort hotels to small places in very small towns.
This place was perfect for us.
The rooms were very large and comfortable. They were ready when we arrived early in the afternoon. And there's more:
1) one of the two places that had NBC Sports on TV for the Tour de France. Full lineup through DirectTV.
2) the gave us rags to dry off our bicycles without us asking. We had ridden in the rain coming in.
3) they started breakfast at 5:45am so we could eat and get off early - a very good breakfast
4) they had free coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day. Good coffee!
5) they had coffee maker, refrigerator AND a microwave in the room.
6) they had a new computer in the lobby with current software (all others had XP (one even had Vista).
7) last but not least, a maintenance guy saw me carrying one bag up the stairs. He voluntarily grabbed my other bag and came up right behind me. That was nice after the long ride into Gunnison.
In summary, they did things right for me!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Inn Gunnison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gunnison Quality Inn