“Exceptional” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of St. Ann Arts and Cultural Center

St. Ann Arts and Cultural Center
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Woonsocket
More attraction details
Owner description: Landmark which was once the center of the Sentintellist movement with frescoes modeled after the Sistine Chapel.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

The tours which are offered on Sundays are very interesting and there isn't a church with wall to wall and ceiling frescos anywhere else in the US.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank gbt300

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The Wow Factor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Had a tour of the church and it has marvelous frescos. I can't remember when I've see more anywhere. In the basement of the church there was Cajun entertainment. Lots of fun and dancing and very nicely decorated.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Lois P
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2012

I am a life-long resident of Woonsocket and had never been in St Ann's Church prior to my recent visit for a breakfast supporting Mt Saint Rita's Rehabilitation Center. The Fresco paintings and stained glass windows were breath taking. A magnificent spot for any function. I will return soon.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Ed H
Smyrna, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

This is one of the most beautiful churches I have ever seen. It is a must see if you are in the area. I have not been in the Sistine Chapel but I doubt htat it is any nicer than St. Ann's.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Shirley13464
Coventry, Rhode Island
429 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 402 helpful votes
“very interesting visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012

a very nice place,well kept,clean,interesting history. I think my friends liked it as well.we have some very great places here in R.I.

Visited July 2012