“Good Stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Woonsocket
Bethel, Connecticut
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

A few of my friends and I visited the area and chose the hotel because several others were sold out. We were pleasantly surprised by the great and speedy service at check-in which made it easy so late at night. The lobby was quiet and provided a space for us to get together and socialize without being interrupted by other guests. We stayed for three days and would definitely recommend this hotel in the future. We're looking forward to our upcoming trip to Rhode Island next March and plan at staying at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank James H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I was traveling to Boston and all of the hotels nearby were filled. This was referred to me by another Holiday Inn Express and finding it was not difficult as long as you have a map or GPS. It is tucked away from the freeway. The room was large and very clean. Breakfast was good. Beware that there are not many restaurants around so eat first!

Room Tip: No restaurant other than a diner nearby.
2 Thank Ladye L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear Ladye L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Grantham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I booked this hotel as it was were our meeting was being held and wasn't expecting much due to it being an express. However I was very pleasantly surprised. The hotel is clean, today and well ran. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast is not great but ok for $100 or less a night.
The fitness suite is good and the heated pool looked like a decent size. Would recommend this for anybody needing a nice hotel in the area. I wouldn't recommend Woonsocket though.

1 Thank RikT4
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I researched and bid for my hotel this trip and this one was close to where I was going, had a high rating and was affordable. Once again this hotel is located in what looks like a warehouse area off the beaten path. I walked in and was greeted by the most conscientious staff so I felt comfortable. My room was modern, clean and comfortable. Their breakfast buffet was very good. And I swam in their heated swimming pool which is a nice size to do circle laps. And there is an excellent diner at the edge of the hotel's parking lot which was superb. But there was little security checking at this hotel as there was some partying in the parking lot. And as I left my room heading to the airport this morning at 4 a.m., there were people partying in the hallway. There was empty soda and beer cans and snack debri in the hallway and in the elevator. I usually stay at Holiday Inns and recommend them to everyone.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator so you don't hear the ding ding all night, and stay away from...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear nanceb1439,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. It is delightful to know that you found our rooms to be modern and comfortable. It is always nice to receive commendable feedback from our valued guests like you.

While we are pleased with the kind words, I'd like to apologize if the unusual noise disturbances inconvenienced you. Despite this, I hope you see us soon should your travels bring you back to the area.

Regards,

Pam G
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great hotel in so many ways - in particular the very friendly and endlessly helpful staff. Rooms spotlessly clean with great facilities (including high speed WiFi) and lovely breakfast available. Highly recommended for anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: The suites come with extra seating area and small kitchenette and are very good value.
Chillicothe, Ohio
Reviewed 21 September 2013

As always Holiday Express has all the bases covered for comfort and ease. Helpful staff was always ready to make us feel right at home. Enjoyed the breakfast, the wifi, comfortable and stylish. I would stay again when in the area

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Farmington, Connecticut
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We returned to the Holiday Inn Express this year after a concert in Foxboro. Since the hotel had been decent last time, I figured we couldn't go wrong. Well, I was wrong... We checked in before the show and did as my friend and I always do--check for bed bugs. You have to these days. WE DID NOT FIND BED BUGS! that's not the reason for the poor review. However, when we pulled the bed out, it was disgustingly filthy. As if it had not been cleaned in months. When we went back down to the desk, there was no one there to complain to so we went to the concert without talking to anyone. If Kenny Chesney were returning to Foxboro next year, I would not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Dear KarenL511,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Guest comfort and satisfaction are of the utmost concern to us and our hotel is committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry our hotel fell below your expectations. Rest assured that this isn't reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or discomfort it may have caused you. We take all reviews and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Lera P
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Woonsocket hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Woonsocket
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Smithfield - Providence
All Seasons Inn & Suites
All Seasons Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in Smithfield
Courtyard Providence Lincoln
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area
NYLO Providence/Warwick

Been to Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket? Share your experiences!