“Bad bad bad!!!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Great band New Year's Eve, worst buffet I ever had. You should be ashamed to serve such slop Mr. Chang!!!!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I ate a Chan's every week as a teenager growing up and I love it 20 years later. I live in Georgia now and everytime and I mean everytime I come home this is one of my first stops. Get a pu pu platter and try the duck sauce, it's the best!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I went to Chans for Karaoke and ended up getting some food. The restaurant was hot and smelled like the carpets had never been cleaned. The food smelled like a porta potty. Even the water was bad. I couldn't eat the food. The texture of the chicken was rubbery. The sauce tasted like chemicals. Weak drinks, slow serivce too. The Karaoke set up was bad too. Do yourself a favor and dry by this place.

1  Thank ms1322
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Last night 4 of us went to chan's to listen to Jeff Pitchell and the Flood. They are a blues/ rock band. We have heard them before and love their entertainment. We ate the buffet. $12.00 person and there are fried rice, chicken wings,garlic green beans, 5 spice chicken, green salad, beef and mushrooms, crab Rangoon. Enjoyed the food.
The cover for the band was $18.00 and well worth every penny.
We had a great time dancing and listening to live band and good food. Definitely will go back again. John Chan the owner greets everyone at the door. Service was great too.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Food tonite was good and the waitress was excellent. Pass by the scorpion bowl unless you want 14.00 fruit juice.. This drink is inconsistent each time you go. As far as great asian food in Northern RI try Asia in Lincoln. Much nicer atmosphere. Chans needs a facelift.