“Best pizza...ever”

Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Woonsocket
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Richmond, Virginia
“Best pizza...ever”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is truly the best pizza I've had in a LONG time. Thin, crunchy, flavorful. it was a busy Thursday night, but the server kept the drinks coming and had a great attitude the whole evening. Excellent food and experience.

• Visited March 2014

Woonsocket, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First time here , now my new favorite place”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I have passed by ciros so many times and never stopped , we finally went tonite and we were so not disappointed . By far best parm crusted chicken I ever had and parm sauce was out of bounds , I seriously finshed and said I want to tip the cook for that meal . Price was great and everything was amazing . Oh ya , warmed strawberry bread pudding with vanilla ice cream caramel sauce and home made whipped cream .... Need I say more . We have already told everyone about this place and we only left two hours ago .

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Scotty32380
Newport, RI
“Hidden Gem Perfect for Private Parties”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I have been to Ciro's several times. The food is always delicious, especially the burgers. It is well priced and has a great atmosphere, but what makes this place truly unique is the upstairs function room. It is something out of a movie! It is gorgeous and you feel transported to a European Castle! The service and food make it a perfect place for a birthday party, 1920s theme party, or even a small wedding. I highly recommend Ciro's on Cherry for a casual night out downstairs or a magical private party upstairs.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank WeekendGetawayJunkie
Rhode Island
“Used to be a brothel!”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Fascinating history (It used to be a brothel many years ago), and unique experience. Been several times and service varied from fair to good. They easily accommodated a large group from work, and were attentive and did some great steaks, fresh seafood and really good vegetables. At times it is quite busy (it is across the street from the Stadium Theatre) but we enjoyed a drink at the bar while waiting for a table on another night. Enjoyed the English pub atmosphere, and ambiance - a nice surprise in Woonsocket.

• Visited January 2014
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Great spot in Woonsocket; 'Not-so-great' beer selection”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had been to Ciro's YEARS ago, just once, for brunch with my family. Last month, my husband and I wanted to go out for dinner; it was snowing pretty heavily and we decided we were staying in Woonsocket, so he decided on Ciro's.

We were told to seat ourselves (it was pretty much 'dead' inside). The establishment feels quite large, but is still able to be 'cozy'. Dimly lit. I really liked the atmosphere. We sat near a large window, watching the snow pile up. Really beautiful.

That evening, they had a 'prix-fixe' menu where you pick an appetizer, entree and dessert... for $12.99. The portions were generous and the food was delicious. I had tortilla chips with carmelized onion dip, chicken fettuccine alfredo and banana bread pudding. Hubby had cream of mushroom soup, the fettuccine alfredo & fried dough. The food was great. Service was good. The beer selection... not so much. I just expected that there would be more on tap and that there would be better variety. If you haven't sampled much of the craft beer world, it could seem like a decent enough beer selection, but for my husband and I, it was lacking. Also, I felt as though the beers were really pricey; the value for the drinks was not there.

Overall, however, I found it to be a great dining experience and foresee us going back. Their full menu looked great, the prix-fixe menu was stellar and affordable and it is a great atmosphere right in Woonsocket. My rating could definitely be swayed provided that the food quality remains consistent or better & if the beer selection is expanded/altered.

• Visited December 2013