All reviewsdepartment storeglass of champagnechocolate fetishfree valet parkingheart of downtownrooms are hugeisa's bistrogift bagturn down servicemaster kinggranola barsbon marchechocolate shopbattery parka large sitting areawithin walking distancedouble sinks
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We hadn't stayed in downtown Asheville, so we met friends there for a long weekend. The Haywood Park Hotel was perfect for our needs. The location is central to the downtown area, which is hopping! We didn't need our cars or a taxi (Uber) the entire time we were there. The hotel is great, the staff is very friendly and attentive and the rooms are spacious.and up-to-date. There was even a TV in the bathroom! The beds and linens are as comfortable as any I've experienced in years of traveling, both for work and pleasure. Breakfast was included, and the restaurant was convenient and the choices available should meet anyones needs. The next time we're in Asheville we will stay at the Haywood Park Hotel!

Room Tip: We enjoyed the rooms on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank reeves37205
Reviewed 12 October 2017

So happy I chose this downtown hotel after considering another luxury property . The experience did not dissapoint. The welcome glass of champagne and cold bottles of water after a day of travel set the tone for a great getaway . We were able to explore the area at leisure without the need to find parking . The staff was a tremendous help with tips and suggestions . Comfortable beds and the choice of pillows , one firm, one soft satisfied both of us .

Room Tip: Requested a room with a view and was very pleased .
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in Asheville after bringing our son to school in Virginia. Based upon the positive reviews we saw here, we chose the Haywood Park and couldn't have been more pleased. From arrival to departure, the staff was friendly, accommodating and helpful. The location was great and the room was large enough to feel at home. We loved it!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place is right in the middle of everything. Rooms are very large and well appointed and the bed is comfortable. It is dog friendly (you need to call ahead). The most remarkable thing about this place is the staff. There aren't a ton of them around but there doesn't have to be. They are all incredibly nice and accommodating. You'll pay to stay in this hotel but given the location, the amenities and the staff, it's worth it. (the included breakfast isn't much but that didn't detract from our stay).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2017

I would echo the other glowing reviews here. My wife and I drove up for a weekend sans kids to go to a show at the Tom Wolfe auditorium. This hotel couldn’t have been more convenient to that venue or the restaurants we wanted to hit. The room was excellent and the staff was pleasant and attentive, from the glass of champagne they handed me in exchange for my keys to valet the car to the bag of water and snacks they gave us when we dropped off the room keys two days later. A great mini-vacation, one I wouldn’t hesitate to book again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple