“Great Place To Stay!”

Comfort Inn Biltmore West
Ranked #28 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Looked for a hotel to stay in Asheville, NC. I was in from Cleveland, Ohio for a BMW Rally at the Biltmore Mansion. When I arrived, Steve took care of me. He was professional, courteous, and answered all my questions. The next day a lady named Rita was also very friendly and always ask if I needed anything for my stay. In the evening the next day I met a gentlemen named Steve. He again was very professional and answered any questions that I had. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I travel a lot riding my bike all over the country and paid twice as much at more expensive hotels, and did not get the service like I did from the Asheville West Comfort Inn. I told my wife that next summer I would love to vacation again in Asheville, and I will stay at the Comfort Inn! Breakfast was also a plus! Kudos to the staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank David E
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn Biltmore West

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Stayed here on the way back from our honeymoon. Good price, and a good place to stay off of I-40. Very easy to find. When we stayed there, the hotel was holding a free burgers-and-hot-dogs dinner by the pool, which was cool. Bed was so-so, but everything else was good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamison F
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn. The room was very clean which is a priority for us. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. Three of us shared a room and had plenty of space for our "stuff". The breakfast was very nice. There was a wide variety of choices from fresh fruit to waffles, boiled eggs, cereal, yogart, biscuits and a variety of juices. I thought it was a cut above the typical continental breakfast. As for the staff, they were very helpful and friendly. Great value if you are visiting Asheville.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vesta B
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Cleanliness is # 1 and a comfortable bed is equally important. Did not use the gym. Breakfast was fine. Coffee was average. Most important was it was a very pleasant, clean and comfortable room. An important point, the cleaning staff is excellent here and obviously takes pride and cares about their work (rare). Large TV screen, refrigerator, microwave, and safe in rooms. The bed was probably the most comfortable of any hotel I have stayed in. The rate for a Choiceprivleges member via internet purchase was $63 a night.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vicki A
Reviewed 1 April 2013

Just got back from a great first time visit to Asheville. Secured at $60.00 per night rate, and was not expecting much. Luckily our room was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly throughout our stay, and we really enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. The only downside we had was a loud church group our first night; I'm not sure they understood that the hallway was not a lobby. But once they calmed down everything was fine. Just a short drive to downtown Asheville. If you want a clean, friendly, inexpensive place to rest your head, I would certainly recommend Comfort Inn West.

Room Tip: Ask to be placed away from any groups that may be in house.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blahmonstergirl
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Some friends and I stayed here recently to be close to Western Carolina University. It was convenient to I-40 and was a clean hotel. The room was comfortable and worked for 4 people. The hotel staff were friendly. The down side was the free breakfast was not very good and the hotel gym was also not very good with low quality equipment. But overall it was a good value for about $80 a night.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tdhc
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We stopped here on our drive home through North Carolina. The hotel is very clean and the bed was very comfortable. It is next to a shopping mall so restaurants are nearby. There are grassy areas to walk your pet and I have to add - clean up after your dogs people!!! I don't care how small the dog is; I don't care to have to step around the mess and the hotel certainly shouldn't have to do it. Bags and a receptacle are provided so there is no excuse for leaving anything behind. I appreciate having pet friendly hotels and everyone cooperating in cleaning up after their animals will ensure the hotels continue to be available to those of us travelling with pets.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple