“You gotta love Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Well the 5 or 6 Hampton Inns that I’ve stayed at have all been consistently good, and 204 Tunnel Road, Asheville
did not disappoint. I liked my room and bathroom, great pool and hot-tub and small, but nice, fitness room.
Nice little touches like coffee bar and cookies and I love having the option of a convenient and complimentary breakfast.
Friendly, helpful staff and that goes double for the manager, Laura. I think I’d marry her but my wife might object.
-- Phil from NY

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Traveling from Michigan, we were very happy and pleased with our accommodations. This hotel was newly remodeled within the last year, and was superclean. The beds were very comfortable and clean as well. It is nice to know that they clean the duvet cover for every new guest. The breakfast was also great. I encountered an employee named Andrea, who was extremely friendly, professional and helpful. With her warm smile she made me feel like a very valued Guest.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I loved staying at this Hampton. The rooms were very clean and decorated nicely. The staff was so warm and welcoming. My housekeeper was super friendly. I can't remember her name (i'm am horrible with names) but the lady at the front desk who worked the am shift was so nice and very informative about things to do in the area. I meet the GM she as well was very inviting and welcomed us to come back. The pool area and hottub was nice and warm and very relaxing. The breakfast was good. I am one who loves those eggs. I will defently love to go back to this hotel.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I was traveling with 2 friends, and stayed here on Dec 5,2012.We asked for a roll away bed and the hotel gave us a bed with only springs,No mattress.We asked about it, and were told that was all they had.They did bring us a couple of comforters to use as padding.This is not the service we expected from a Hilton hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marge a
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I want to apologize that you found the rollaway bed comfortable. Rollaway beds are sold with innerspring mattresses and do not have a separate box spring. I value the feedback from our guests as it gives us the opportunity to improve. I will have my maintenance team look at our rollaway beds and we will look at ways to make them more comfortable. Thank you again for your feedback and for being our guest. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the Asheville area.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We had a great experience. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were updated. Some very nice employees fixed snack bags for our girls that were in a gymnastics meet that day. Breakfast was delicious and a wide variety of foods offered.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I appreciate your warm compliments of our hotel and our team. I will be sure to share your review in our team huddle. Thank you for being our guest! I hope you will stay with us again when your travels bring you to Asheville.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Excellent location! Rooms are clean and comfortable, with microwave and refrigerator.
Free parking, free Wi Fi, and free breakfast buffet , just great!
Excellent service, front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended! Would definitively go back .

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
AndreaCoon, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. I really appreciate your compliments of our team. They do an extraordinary job of taking care of people and I am grateful to have such a caring team. We thought the microwaves and refrigerators were great additions during our renovations but I love hearing positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for choosing us during your trip to Asheville. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

From the moment I pulled up and walked in the staff was wonderful - the workers who were on Chris and Mickey were very friendly , I wish everyone was as friendly as them. The hotel is very well kept and I was def. would advise someone to stay here. It's in a very quiet area no traffic noise and the hotel is very well kept and up to date!!

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel and for the compliments of our team. Mickey and Henry are outstanding team members and I am grateful to have them on my team. I will be sure to share your review with them. Thank you for being our guest. I hope to have another opportunity to serve you on your next trip to the Asheville area.