The driveway to the hotel gave us the impression we were going to a resort. It was a divided driveway with trees in between and still in their Fall color. The room was beautifully appointed. The furniture was well placed in the room. The room was well lit and the amenities included a microwave, large refrigerator, beautiful wall pictures, Wifi, coffee pot, ice cube container, hair dryer, night light for night visibility to the bathroom, electrical outlets on table lamps, security with new door latch instead of the secuity chain. The room was impeccable.
The bathroom was very clean with no signs of wear. Towels were meticulously placed. The wash cloths were rolled and stacked on the top shelf (nice touch). The small hand towels were hung and spaced under the bath towels. The bath towels were rolled and stored in their respective compartments. The lotions and shampoos were carefully placed on their plastic platform. Lighting in the bathroom was bright and enabled the occupant to wash and shave. The bathroom was very well done.
The breakfast had a wonderful selection of food items. Hot items, during our stay, included omlets, ham slices, sausages, waffles and oatmeal. The breakfast buffet also included fresh fruit (not canned fruit) such as pineapple, blueberries, red grape fruit, and cantalope. There was also yogurt, pastries and bread. There were various selections for juices and coffee. There was plenty of seating and the area was very clean. The attendants kept replenishing all items for the guests before they were even asked. The breakfast was very well done.
We made our reservation with Jennifer and she was very pleasant on the phone and when we met her at the front desk. We received a courtesy call from Reggie the day before our visit to confirm that we were still coming to this property. Reggie and Kendra were both at the front desk during our stay and they were most helpful with all our questions such as directions, places to eat, etc. Marquese was our room attendant and he was a very pleasant and helpful as well. All members of this hotel's staff were very accommodating, pleasant and they certainly made our stay a very welcome visit. We will most definitely stay at this hotel on our future visits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn