Stayed here 2 nights as part of a church tour. It is located in a compound with 2 other hotels. Rooms were of adequate size and comfortable. Had duvets, which I find are either too hot or too cold. There was an extra bed spread in the closet which I used as a blanket, so didn't have to ask for an extra blanket. Bathroom was roomy. Only 1 sink but lots of counter space including a lower shelf. Night light in the bathroom was handy. Indoor pool but did not use. Small workout room, also not used. One of our group left his cell phone at a restaurant a few miles away and the hotel staff went to fetch it for him. That's SUPER service. One computer in the lobby but hardly ever used. Breakfast chain restaurant across the highway and an Italian chain restaurant in the compound. Usual continental breakfast at the hotel, but only had tea and juice there. Adequate seating, since there were 28 of us plus the other guests. A nice touch was the local forecast for several days, taped inside the elevator. Whether the prices are reasonable, I can't say since it was included in the tour price. All the staff were courteous and friendly. The lady running the breakfast service was great. Never ran out of anything. They even had cookies one afternoon. Walking distance to a mall, if that's your thing. Overall, a VERY nice place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whatever brings you to wonderful and rare Asheville we're eager to have you stay with us at the Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. We are perfectly and conveniently nestled amongst all of Asheville's most popular attractions, including the world famous Biltmore Estate and winery, historic downtown Asheville, and America's most scenic byway--the Blue Ridge Parkway. Once you've arrived at our hotel, you'll enjoy a lot of great amenities waiting for you in your room, including free high-speed internet access in every guest room, handy lap desks, and 32" HD flat-screen televisions. Our recently renovated Perfect Mix Lobby is a perfect marriage of vibrantly blended colors, creating a perfect space to mingle with friends, watch the big game on the oversized HD flat-screen television, or finish up the day's business on plush sofas or the communal table. Our guests also enjoy our complimentary On the House™ hot breakfast, featuring a variety of hot breakfast items and fresh Belgian waffles. If you're looking for relaxation, splash down in our newly renovated indoor pool, melt the day's stress away in our whirlpool spa or maintain your healthy lifestyle in our state of the art fitness center featuring all new Precor® equipment. When you're ready for some rest, hunker down for the night in our comfiest amenity yet, our Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed™. Come and experience for yourself the splendor of the Blue Ridge Mountains at the newly renovated Hampton Inn® Asheville-I-240 Tunnel Rd. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Tunnel Road Hotel Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville Tunnel Rd
- Asheville Hampton Inn