“Friendly Staff”

Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road
Ranked #9 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel had the best staff ever! Super friendly and welcoming. Free shuttle to downtown Asheville. I would definitely stay here again if in the area. Easy to find location, and close to several nice dining places. Complimentary breakfast was also very good!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank GA_Girl_Stuck_N_SC
AndreaCoon, Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much, and how great our staff was to you. We strive to make every guest feel as welcome and comfortable as we can while you are staying in our hotel. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our breakfast and utilize our shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Once again thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn on Tunnel Rd.
Assistant General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband and I often stay at a Hampton Inn when we go on vacation. There is always the convenience of a microwave and refrigerator if needed. The management is also always accommodating. If there is a Hampton Inn in the vicinity where you will be staying, I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank SheilaCAtlanta

Sheila,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you are loyal visitor of Hampton Inns, and glad to hear that our hotel lived up to your standards. We take a lot of pride in our hotel, and we always try to make the guest feel as comfortable as possible while they are staying here. Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Tunnel Rd. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you once again and have a great day!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Breakfast was great, pool relaxing and clean, hot tub could have been a bit warmer, but overall very nice. I was there for business and my retired husband came along. Nice place to combined business and a relaxing get away. The mountain view was really nice and the pool area was like a resort because of the huge windows and mountain view.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Barbara B

Barbara,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about you recent stay with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying at our hotel. We strive for excellence, and it looks like we hit the mark with your stay. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our pool, which was just recently renovated. It is nice to be able to relax some when you are here for business, and it looks like you got to have a little bit of that while you were here. I hope you will consider us on future trips to Asheville.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love staying at Hampton Inns and this hotel reminds me why. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. My husband became ill while we were guests there and the front desk staff and manager were very understanding and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emmie C

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. We do our best to make sure that every guest that comes into our hotel feels welcome and comfortable. I am sorry to hear that your husband became ill on the trip, but am pleased to hear that we did everything in our power to ease the stress of your husband being under the weather. I hope that you will think of us the next time you visit Asheville. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Millicent was a wonderful kind and helpful person to wait on us while we were visiting in Asheville, NC. She went out of her way to do the things that we asked her from waiting on us for breakfast or for anything in our room.

I rate her excellent besides the hotel. Millicent made our stay much more relaxed. Enjoyed visiting Asheville, NC and will be back. Thanks again Millicent.

The managers also went out of their way to help us whatever we asked. We thank all of them on duty that we were there almost 3 days and 2 nights. Felt very welcome from everyone!!!

Room Tip: Our room was facing the parking in back, but it was fine. The 5th floor was quiet as we like it. It...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Karen G

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here and that our staff was so friendly. We strive to make every guest's stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, and it looks like we hit the mark with your stay. I am glad to hear that Millicent was on top of everything that you needed and will be sure to share your compliments with her. Once again we thank you for visiting Asheville and for choosing our award-winning hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The staff was wonderful, caring and very friendly. Met our special needs with enthusiasm and could not have been more accommodating. Location was excellent and staff at breakfast bar wonderful. Our housekeeper also terrific.

2  Thank Woodguy21
AndreaCoon, Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - Tunnel Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. I am so pleased to see that our staff was accommodating to your needs. We try our very best to meet all of our guests' needs and to ensure that everyone has the best stay possible. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
Jessica Jacks

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The manager reached out to me proactively after I made these reservations to determine if we had any special needs, which I thought was particularly classy.

The hotel is above average within the Hampton group. It is very convenient and the staff is attentive.

This will be a regular stop for me going forward. The only minor negative is the elevator is a bit of a bottle neck.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better for views on the front of the hotel but slower via elevator
2  Thank ncsccrdad

Hi!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Hampton Inn Tunnel Road. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to get in touch with every guest the day prior to arrival to see if there are any special requests we can meet to make the guest's stay the best it can be. Our property is equipped with 2 elevators, one on each end of the building. I know things can be slow going when everyone tries to use one elevator. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!
Jessica Jacks