“Yet another great stay!”

Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Ranked #18 of 68 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I'm a little late writing this review. I stayed here at the end of February for one night. This is always my first choice when I visit the Asheville area.

Check in was extremely fast and painless, as usual. The room (I was on the top floor) was quiet and very clean. Towels soft and plentiful. Nice selection of channels on the TV.

The next monrning I woke to a very nice letter from the manager thanking me for my stay and wishing me a safe trip home. That was a nice touch (one that I had never had before).

All in all, this is a great hotel and you can't go wrong by staying here!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Thank you on behalf of my team and I for returning back to Asheville and especially our Hampton Inn here at Biltmore Square! We love hearing from our guests and thanks for mentioning the letter, I thought that it would be a nice surprise for guests. Again, thank you and we will be here when you travel our way again. Travel safe. Barbara Kish / GM

Write a ReviewReviews (1,153)

Reviewed 9 March 2013

We stopped here on the way home from South Carolina a while back, just overnight. I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary--we always prefer Hampton Inns, but this one was really delightful. The rooms were nice and clean (and my wife is pretty picky in this regard!) and the hotel was beautiful and modern inside. They had an indoor pool which we didn't use and breakfast which we didn't have time for, but we did get those little to go baggies in the morning, which is one of my favorite Hampton things. The nicest thing was, though, that everyone we encountered was SOO friendly! Michael, Jordan, (no pun intended) and the overnight gentleman (forgot his name, sorry) were so kind to us. Sometimes it feels like the people at hotels are perfunctory and just schlepping along and doing things out of obligation, but this crew seemed to truly care about us. Keep it up, Hampton! I don't know if we will be back in the area anytime soon, but I would recommend this place to anyone who is passing through.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Big thanks for you taking the time and giving us a shout outto the TripAdvisor Family about our hotel and especially our team here at Hampton Inn / Biltmore Square! Our guests like you comment all the time how welcome that we make them feel from the moment they step through our front door. If you do find your way back to Asheville, we will be here waiting for you with welcoming smiles. Best Regards, Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We were in Asheville to visit the Biltmore Estate. This hotel was excellent for the price. Great value! We enjoyed the cookies and coffee / tea / hot chocolate available all day. And the breakfast. Amazing options! What a treat! The room was very clean, and we are VERY picky. The staff was also helpful and kind. We'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Dear Columbia:
Thanks for taking the time to share your feelings and thoughts about our hotel and your stay with us! Our entire team strives every day to provide our guests with a wonderful place to stay, and I see that we did that! Have a great trip into Spring and we will be here when you visit Asheville again! Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 2 March 2013

We recently stated at the Hampton Inn, in Asheville, N.C. I discovered that I left my Ipad in the hotel room when we were 2 hours out of town. I callled the hotel that evening but the housekeeping staff were gone for the day. They said they would call me the next day after they talked with the staff. I thought it was a goner!

The next day, I received a call at 8:30 a.m. that they found my Ipad. They sent it to me within 5 days.. I was extremely grateful for the great service.
Hotle was very clean, updated and had a nice breakfast. Fresh fruit, yogurt, hot cereal, and scrambled eggs, etc.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Dear Ramona:
We were happy to reunite you and your ipad! When I saw it come down, we put it right into the office safe awaiting your call. I knew that if you were anything like me you would be calling as soon as you could! I do not know what I would do without mine as well. Thanks for loving our hotel and making us a part of your families travels! Be happy and well this year. Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 1 March 2013

The hotel was clean and pleasant. For the money, it is hard to beat. The rooms and bath was very clean. Not too far from downtown area either. There is a mall across the street but it looked dead when I was there in February 2013. Wifi was great, much faster than other expensive hotels. Breakfast was ok overall. They had fresh cookies for guest in the evenings.

Room Tip: Select lower floor to get better wifi signals.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

Thank you for making a weekend trip from Charlotte up to the Mountians! Especially I including us here at the Hampton Inn. We are glad that you loved our hotel and we will be looking for you the next time you head our way! Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Accommodations were excellent. Spacious bed-bedding washed daily. Free wi-fi- larger than normal frig-microwave in room-Encore Las Vegas decor but not as spacious. Convenient to shopping-restaurants-Biltmore Estates. Great front sitting area with fireplace. Complimentary coffee- tea-cookies :) I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmateen

I loved learning that you found our hotel to be of high value for the money and warmed yourself by our fireplace! Thanks for saying that you would love to come back, wewouldloveto see you again, and have those fresh baked cookies ready as well! Travel safe. Barbara Kish / GM

Reviewed 22 February 2013

We chose the Hampton Inn because it had an indoor pool and hot tub. There are plenty of other hotels that are less expensive in the area. But, we wanted a hot tub. Each year we meet another family up there and we take the kids snow tubing. We get cold (it was snowing) and then we come back to the hotel to warm up in the hot tub. We have been doing this for five years. This is the first time we stayed at this Hampton Inn because it was a closer drive.
When we did go to the hot tub Friday evening the temperature was only a little warmer than the pool. Several other guests complained about the temperature as well. When I mentioned it, to the front desk, I was told maintenance had been called and they were adjusting it but it would take time for it to heat up. We stayed another hour in the pool area and it never did. After breakfast on Saturday we planned to take a dip in the hot tub before checking out- hoping it was fixed. At this time the pool was warmer. Everything else was good- the staff, the rooms etc. but I don't know if we will stay at this one again. The hot tub and pool was the deciding factor on staying at this Hampton Inn and my expectation fell way short. Making sure you amenities are up and running correctly is very important to keep customers.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Dear James D.:
First let me say that I am sorry that our Hot Tub was not functioning properly when you were staying with us. Unfortunately we were having a problem with the Hot Tub's thermostat and have a new one on the way. Our Maintenance Team did everything that they could think of to try and resole the issue, but in the end the part had to be ordered. This being said, does not make it any better for you. I wish that you had asked to see me prior to your departure so that I could make it right for you and invoke our 100% Guarantee. If you could please take a moment to contact me, I would love to speak with you personally to resolve this issue. Our guest's satisfaction is our number one goal. Again, please accept my apologies. Barbara Kish / GM