“Great price.”

Ranked #15 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Greensboro, United States
“Great price.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great price with a relatively near distance from downtown. Pool and fitness room was temporarily closed because of construction and maintenance upgrades. Close to some food chain restaurants but not many. TV satellite reception was poor. Hotel was clean and smelled good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Ricardo R
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Ricardo:
First I would like to extend my thanks to you that you selected our hotel to stay in while you were visiting Asheville from Greensboro. I am not certain why you experienced a problem with your TV, but you can be certain that I will look into it right away with our Cable provider. Thank you for understanding about the work being done in our pool area, we are constantly striving to bring our guests the best product possible, and we think that our new Pool Deck is going to do just that! Our Housekeeping team was please to learn that you appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel and comment on it. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon. Barbara KIsh / GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed for one night while passing through town. The main criteria was it must have an indoor pool which this hotel offered. The pool was large and clean and the furniture around it well kept. My kids loved it! The room, bathroom and lobby were also very clean. It would have been nice to have more options at breakfast and more places to sit and eat. It was Labor Day weekend so I understand they were busy, but it would have been nice to find a place to sit none the less. We will return since we had such a good experience last time.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the giant hotel sign fronting the road. It keeps the room glowing even wi...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear WLE212:
Thank you for stopping by! I always love to hear from our guests that select us on the spot, and learn that they had a great time and loved our team, and hotel as much as we do. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know that you loved us, and that we will see you on your next trip! Barbara Kish / GM
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We booked here at the recommendation of the Biltmore Staff as we did a package for the Candlelight Christmas. The staff here was so friendly and accommodating. Immediately felt very welcome at the hotel.

Breakfast every morning was really good with a great variety and helpful attendants keeping things replenished.

The indoor pool and hottub are so nice! The pool was larger than I expected, and the hot tub was the perfect temperature.

The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the location is right off one of the main interstates with easy access to many locations around the area. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Moderscarlett:
I wanted to thank you personally for all of the wonderful comments that you made in your review of our hotel. You can be certain that I will be sharing them with my team in tomorrow mornings huddle! The next time that you are visiting the Asheville area, we will be ready with the same awesome service, food and accommodations that you experienced on this trip! Travel well in 2014, Barbara Kish GM
Raleigh, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great hotel. Would highly recommend. Would definitely come back and stay again. We like the location as well. Easy access to downtown and other areas that we were visiting. Staff was pleasant. We used the pool and hot tub and enjoyed the morning breakfast. Nice food selection. Rooms were quiet and more importantly clean!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Kathy B
Dear Kathy:
I wanted to thank you for taking your time to write a review on our hotel. Thank you for enjoying your stay with us, and especially mentioning the cleanliness of our rooms. It is very important to my Housekeeping Team Members that all of our guests have a place to stay that is clean and pleasant. Have a wonderful New Year, and thanks again! Barbara Kish / GM
Winter Garden, United States
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Great hotel to stay at for a long vacation. Our vacation was a week. The hotel was close to Ashville and the Blue Ridge Parkway. Convenient to everything. The Hotel staff was great! and the breakfast very good. Would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Francesca M
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Francisca
Thanks for spending a week with us! Asheville has a lot to offer and it sounds as though you enjoyed yourself, and discovering what a great city we have. I appreciate the comments on our breakfast, Hampton has launched new fresher breakfast items and we have been getting rave reviews! Have a great New Year filled with adventure and discovery. Barbara Kish / GM
Granger, Indiana
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed in a two queen beds room on the 5th floor. The room was comfortable and clean. The pillows were a bit soft for me (fortunately, I brought my own) but they were fluffy. The amenities in the room were very nice.
The free breakfast was nice. The only note was that they didn't seem prepared to handle the number of people who were there that weekend. It was extremely crowded and a table was not necessarily available. Food was also disappearing faster than they could refill. However, the food was good and varied. Nothing extravagant but enough choices to satisfy everyone. It tasted also very good.
The hotel is located just off of I-26. It was of very easy access and made it easy to jump back on the highway to visit the attractions. There were a few restaurants down the road, nothing extraordinary but convenient. There is also a grocery store nearby, which allowed us to have a picnic in our room our last evening.
We didn't get to try the indoor pool or the business center but they are there.
All in all, a very positive experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank alambor
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us during this hectic time of year! I appreciate your understanding about the exceptional number of people at breakfast. During this period of time we find ourselves hosting a lot of families celebrating by visiting family and friends. Our team steps up and kicks into high gear in order to be able to provide all of our guests with a good tasting breakfast prior to beginning their day. I am glad that you liked the food, and our hotel. Thank you again for staying with us. Happy New Year! Barbara Kish / GM
Oviedo, Florida
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed here and used it as our base of operations while vitsiting Asheville and surrounding areas. If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and safe hotel, this place will exceed your expectations. Friendly and accomodating staff. Great free breakfast in the morning. A bag lunch to take with you if you don't have time for brekfast. Warm cookies in the early evening. It is just a short ride to the Blue Ridge Parkway, which was our main reason for the trip. The location makes it fast and easy to get in and out of downtown Asheville. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank DennisDebbie
Dear Dennis&Debbie,
Thank you on behalf of my entire team for taking the time out of your busy Holiday Season to share your experience at our hotel with others. Our team takes a lot of time trying to make certain that all of our guests know that they made the right choice when they selected our hotel to stay at while visiting Asheville. Have a Happy New Year! Safe travels. Barbara Kish/GM