“One of the best hotel service staff I have ever experienced”

Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area
Ranked #15 of 63 Hotels in Asheville
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“One of the best hotel service staff I have ever experienced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a weekend vacation in Asheville and it has been one of the best hotels that I have stayed in when it comes to service. My car broke down during the vacation and I was at a loss on where I could take my girlfriend around to enjoy the rest of the good time. Ryan, one of the people who worked on the front desk, told me about their shuttle service as well as amazing restaurants that was in range for the shuttle. His advice was amazing and he went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that we had a great vacation. While he was not working on the morning we checked out, the morning front person, Sarah, was just as genuinely nice and very happy to help us out.

For the hotel itself, the rooms were clean when we arrived and the decor was very welcoming. I've always enjoyed Hampton Inns but this is one I will not forget. Definitely will be staying here again for my next vacation in Asheville.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Van N
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Van:

On behalf of our Front Desk Team here at Hampton Inn / Biltmore Square thank you for all of the wonderful comments about Ryan & Sarah. I am sorry that you had trouble with you car, but am glad that you decided to utilize our hotel shuttle service. This is a new offering for us and is becoming a hit with our guests. We love Asheville and are excited when we are able to share with our guests places to go, things to see and of course soem of our amazing dinning experiences. Come back any time you can, and we will have the van ready and more great things to see and do! Barbara Kish / GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I would consider this hotel exceptional from other Hamptons. The rooms were modernly furnished and (despite our large group) we all had plenty of room. The front desk was very helpful in recommending a place to eat and giving directions. I think it's safe to say we were all pleased with our stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Danielle F
Dear Danielle:

I want to thank you for staying with us here in Asheville! It is always a nice feeling when I see that we were able to make one of our guests stay with us a great experience. Have a wonderful March and keep your eyes toward Spring! Barbara Kish / GM
Ararat, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

I love Hampton Inns and have never had a bad experience in any of them. This one was very clean and comfortable from the lobby to my room. The hotel staff were very pleasant as well. The breakfast had the most options I've seen for a free breakfast anywhere.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rubberband1293
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Rubberband1293:

As a Senior Contributing person I know that you travel a lot and that you took the time to review our hotel means a grat deal to me and my team. Thank you for your comments about our Hampton Brand, as a brand we strive for consistancy that our guests have come to rely on, and I am glad that we upheld that vision. Tommy does a great job stocking the breakfast and offering our guests a wide variety of selections, so on behalf of him thank you! Stay safe on your travels Barbara Kish / GM
Longview, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

We found the hotel staff very friendly and welcoming. The room was very clean and inviting. We were in Asheville to visit the Biltmore and needed a clean, comfortable place to stay and we were not disappointed. The front desk even provided stamps for our postcards! We truly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this hotel to travelers that are accustomed to a high standard.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ronald B
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Ronald B.
Thank you for not only allowing us to be your home away from home, but also your first Trip Advisor Review! I am glad that we met and exceeded your expectations while you were visiting the Biltmore Estate. I am guessing that your timming was such that you were able to see the Estate in the snow which is truly a one of a kind experience. Thank you again for your patronage and we will look forward to assisting you should your travels bring you this way again. Barbara Kish / GM
Carolina Girl
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Although I didn't pick this hotel, I am so glad I stayed here. The hotel is in a convenient location directly off the highway and less than a mile from the mall. When driving up, I thought maybe I should've chosen Holiday Inn Express, but glad to stay here instead. The front desk staff made me feel extremely welcome and always courteous. The lobby was well kept and up-to-date furnishings. The room was very clean, almost looked like it had been recently refurbished. After doing my normal clean checks, it passed with flying colors. The bedding was comfortable and the room came with microwave and fridge. I didn't use the WiFi, but it was evidently AT&T because it continued to pop up on my phone.
The free breakfast was a full hot breakfast with bacon, eggs, waffles, potatoes and numerous bread selections, fruit and such. TV reception worked will for me.
The only downside was the pool and fitness center was being renovated and being this was in the winter time, there wasn't many more options to get a workout in.
No traffic noise either although it was close to the highway= good sleep!
Although WiFi is free, copies are 10 cents each.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nai_Nai_Girl
MountianMagic, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Nai-Nai-Girl: Even though you did not originally pick our hotel, I can tell by your comments that we won you over with our friendly service and cleanliness! My team and I love that when it happens. I apologize for the pool being down. We are having a brand new non-slip surface put on the pool deck to ensure our guests safety. By the next time you visit, it will be up and running! Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. Barbara Kish / GM
Western Springs, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

We prefer Hampton Inns when we travel and this location was up to the high standards we typically experience. The location was excellent with many options for dinner after check-in; the staff we met were friendly and courteous.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Tom P
Loveslife56, General Manager at Hampton Inn Asheville - I-26 Biltmore Area, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Dear Tom P.
Thank you on behalf of my team for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I appreciate that you are a loyal guest of Hampton Inns, and that we were able to provide you with both the quality and the service that you have come to expect from our brand. My desk Team really appreciated that you found them friendly and helpful, as they all want to share our wonderful area with all of our guests that express an interest. Have a wonderful Winter, and we look forward to being able to accomodate you again soon! Barbara Kish / GM
Greensboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Great price with a relatively near distance from downtown. Pool and fitness room was temporarily closed because of construction and maintenance upgrades. Close to some food chain restaurants but not many. TV satellite reception was poor. Hotel was clean and smelled good.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Ricardo R
Dear Ricardo:
First I would like to extend my thanks to you that you selected our hotel to stay in while you were visiting Asheville from Greensboro. I am not certain why you experienced a problem with your TV, but you can be certain that I will look into it right away with our Cable provider. Thank you for understanding about the work being done in our pool area, we are constantly striving to bring our guests the best product possible, and we think that our new Pool Deck is going to do just that! Our Housekeeping team was please to learn that you appreciated the cleanliness of our hotel and comment on it. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon. Barbara KIsh / GM