“Excellent choice”
Review of Sleep Inn West

Sleep Inn West
Ranked #17 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Just minutes off I-40 exit 44 in Asheville this is a fairly new facility which is extremely clean and welcoming. The rooms were immaculate and included cable TV, refridgerator, coffee maker and microwave. Free breakfast bar available 0600-0930 with coffee,juices,pastry,waffles,eggs and sausage. Front desk personnel were extremely friendly and helpful especially Scott the day manager. If you forgot small items such as razor,shave creme,toothbrush,etc. they are available at the front desk. At check out we were given bottles of water for our drive home. Room rates were very reasonable when compared with other hotels in the area. Would absolutely recommend this hotel for any traveler.

1  Thank jack76

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This hotel was actually away from the interstate. And I state that as a good thing. Easy access with minimal road noise. Room and bathroom clean. Reasonable rate. Okay breakfast. Quick check in and out. No qualms recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: request room AWAY from smoking rooms
1  Thank LJinSC
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed here with family on a visit to Asheville and rented three rooms with king size beds. Every one of us was pleased with our rooms. My husband and I stayed on the first floor facing the parking lot. We were nervous that the cars outside would be loud and wake us up. That is not the case. The air-conditioner in the room ran constantly, which I feel is normal for hotel rooms, and that cool air-conditioned air was welcomed and created a perfect temperature and apparently also drowned out any outside noise. We slept very well. Our room was clean and the shower was nice. We had a shower with a glass door. You don't see that too often. The front desk workers were very nice. The coffee was great at the front breakfast room. We did not try the food but everyone eating there seemed pretty content. We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast, which is just one parking lot over. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jordyn1124
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here for a few nights and had a great experience. The front desk staff is friendly and accommodating. Check in was easy, and the room was spacious and comfortable. Overall, the hotel is clean and for the price it’s a steal! I would definitely come back again! -Chelsea

1  Thank Aria S
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My stay at Sleep Inn was very restful. The property and room is beautiful, the staff friendly and the bed was Oh so comfortable. Most helpful to me was the assistance I received from the front desk associates. Justin's calm and helpful manner made the checking-in process easy, even though I was tired and spacey from travelling. He went the extra mile to assure I had just the right room for me and that all that I need was made known to me. What an amazing front desk associate he is!
They provide a computer for patrons to use. I needed to write 2 essays for school, but was having trouble understanding the pc. Krutika, cheerfully and with skill, came to my rescue several times and answered my questions, showed me how to work the computer program and to save and send my docs. She was helpful and encouraging, and I can see she is an incredible asset to Sleep Inn. My stress over the computer tasks I had to complete lessened so much that I will stay extra nights here to enjoy this beautiful town. Laura T

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hotel, staff (Ryan and Josh, the main two I spoke with along with everyone else) were over the top helpful with directions, recommendations, and any accommodations we needed. Breakfast was great with multiple options to choose from. The hotel was also clean from top to bottom in every aspect, a big plus. This hotel was also very affordable and convenient to all surrounding areas. The overall experience at this hotel was great, I will be staying at this hotel when I return to Asheville.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Blade P
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We arrived on a weekend when a popular festival was going on and they accepted our coupon. So we had a great deal. The double queen bed room was very nice and confortable and the guy at the reception friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014