“Very Convenient”

Ranked #32 of 65 Hotels in Asheville
Nashville, Tennessee
“Very Convenient”
Reviewed 10 December 2012

I booked this at the last moment.
I was not upset at all! Very clean room, very convenient to all the attractions of Asheville and to down town!
clean and comfortable room, Very friendly and helpful staff!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Marion, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 3 December 2012

I booked this room for my mom, who is disabled. The room was nice and clean. The gentleman at the front desk, Chris, was very helpful and professional. My mom felt safe and had a nice stay. Very conveniently located to many restaurants and the Biltmore House.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank JMD583
Maryville, Tennessee
Reviewed 11 November 2012

My two grown children and I were in Asheville for one night. My daughter found our room at GuestHouse International Inn online. We were very happy with the location, price, and room. It was convenient to down town. It was extrememly clean and the staff was very friendly. Most of all, we felt very safe staying there. I would definitely stay there again, and I recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Kellogg
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I have stay at this location twice for a family visit. The staff was amazing and went the extra mile to make my stay great. The pool is open 24-hours and the breakfast options that are included are outstanding.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Bagdad, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My wife and I stayed at the GuestHouse International Inn for two nights. Our room was very clean and in excellent shape. Anyone that is interested in staying at a hotel close to the entrance to the Biltmore should give this a look. For the price I think it would be difficult to find better accommodations in the city of Asheville.

Room Tip: Because the rooms open to the outside we chose a 3rd floor room so we didn't hear cars pulling i...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Kansas City
Reviewed 28 October 2012

We came to Asheville to see the Biltmore Estate. This hotel is just a few blocks away from Approach road and in an excellent location. We just needed a place to shower and grab a few hours of sleep. We chose the Guesthouse for the price, Tripadvisor ratings, and location. The staff was friendly. Our room was clean and acceptable, but there was a typical mildew odor associated with older motel air conditioner units when we first entered. I was concerned because I have bad allergies, but I woke up the next morning and felt OK. The bed was comfortable. I could tell they really do a good job cleaning. Everything was clean and tidy. You see remarks about bugs in some of the reviews. We found a few bugs in our room too, but they came in when we opened the door because the door opens to the outside. Catwalk lights attract the bugs at night and they can fly into your room when you open the door. So be aware when you have your door open for extended periods of time (bringing in luggage, etc.) One note: the sound of the maid pushing her cleaning cart around out on the catwalk woke us up around 7AM. It was annoying because we like to sleep in on our vacations, but that's to be expected at a motel. We went down and had the continental breakfast which was simple but adaquate with cereal, biscuts and gravy, bacon, fruit, coffee, etc. Guesthouse is doing a good job and this an OK place to sleep and shower. Overall, a decent motel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Muncie
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I think you must have your hotels mixed up Debra G. We just returned from a 3 day stay at the Guesthouse International Inn in Asheville and we were very pleased. Not only was it very clean (it smelled so fresh when we walked in), it was very comfortable. The bed was great, the maid service was great and Chris on the desk was great. They also had a very nice breakfast buffet. You need to check your receipt.......you must have stayed somewhere else, not the Guesthouse Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple