“Beautiful!”
other traveller has booked this property
Rocking Chair Front Porch with Gorgeous Mountain Views!
Ample parking! Built in 2015!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Ample parking!
Built in 2015!
Open floorplan living room.
Modern kitchen
King bed in master
Modern master bath
Large, beautiful shower
Upstairs bedroom with queen bed, and daybed that opens to 2 twins.
Reading nook between the two upstairs bedrooms
Upstairs bath has tub/shower.
Another upstairs bedroom with queen and double futon.
Our porch has a cafe table, a picnic table and 6 Amish made rockers.
Views!
Fireball and adirondaks on the patio.  There is also a charcoal grill.
Patio area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
SandraLha...
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My family and I came here to experience downtown Asheville as well as the surrounding natural beauty. This house could not have been a more perfect fit, it is close to downtown but still feels private on a beautiful property with stunning views of the mountains. The inside of the house is cozy and felt really clean. My favorite part of the house (aside from the bed-- so comfortable!) is the back porch. I wish every morning could be as serene as the ones I spent out there in the morning with my coffee. This property was the escape we all needed from the craziness of life, we will definitely be back. Thanks Louise and Steve!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing