“Great Adult Dining !!!”
Review of Frankie Bones - CLOSED

Frankie Bones
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hendersonville Rd
Description: A walk through the door into The Fabulous Frankie Bones Restaurant & Loungetakes you back to the carefree style of the early 1960'sand its restaurants in the big cities across America.At Frankie Bones, snappy sounds, high back burgundy leather booths, an award-winning menu and first class service are the recipe for an experience to remember.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Food was good but not great. Atmosphere is awesome with a good variety of seating in several rooms, and a patio. Service is quality with a good selection of wines and beer.

1  Thank going5star

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a family/friends dinner here in a private room for our high school graduate. The staff could not have been any more attentive! They were well aware of our time constraints and was sure to serve the graduate ahead of time so she could be at the school early. The rest of us were served in a most efficient and pleasant manner. The food was wonderful! The petite filet was tender and cooked to perfection. We had a fabulous time and would certainly return. I can't remember when I've experienced such amazing service in a restaurant.

1  Thank billiejinx
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Chose Frankie Bones based on its Trip Advisor reviews and thoroughly enjoyed our drinks and meals. I had the special - smoked prime rib. The meat was tender and the smoke gave it a really different flavor (I'm used to sea salt & cracked pepper). My daughter loved her vegetarian mac & cheese. But the real winner was my husband's pork chop with mango salsa (not on the regular menu, but should be). Daughter & I were wishing that we had gotten it too. Very yummy! My whisky sour was strong (which isn't a bad thing) and the appletinis were perfect. We did get to try the appetizers or desserts, but will next time we're in the area. Our server, Amber, was an energetic, happy young lady who took very good care of us. It was a great experience. The interior is lots of fun too!

1  Thank michsal
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Came here for the first time, really looking forward to the dinner as there's a lot of hype surrounding this place. My husband and I were impressed with the service, but deeply disappointed with the food. The apps & salads were unbelievably salty & the filet mignon, which we each ordered was tough & full of gristle. We ended up taking it home & letting our dog have our leftovers.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our recent visit was the fourth in the past two years, and we continue
to be pleased with both the quality of the food and the service.

Our party of four ordered separate entrees and we all remarked that we
would order that entrée again (my gauge for wanting to return to a
restaurant).

We weren't rushed (another indicator whether or not we come back) and
our server checked on us at frequent intervals, keeping our drinking glasses
full.

The owner first opened Frankie Bones in Hilton Head, so he gained some
valuable experience in restaurant management when he opened this location.

I don't think that there is an entrée on its menu that would be a disappointment.

1  Thank fussytravellerman