“Great Shop In Asheville!”
Review of The L.O.F.T.

The L.O.F.T.
Ranked #28 of 114 Shopping in Asheville
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Great Shop In Asheville!”
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Stop by this shop if you're in town. It's a unique store but beware, not everything in the store is for children. Nothing overly vulgar but certainly not for children!

Visited May 2012

Huntersville, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Shop in Asheville”
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My husband and I had a weekend getaway in Asheville. We walked the entire town up and down, and the LOFT of Asheville is by far the BEST shop in town. I wish we had one here in Charlotte. The place is fun, energetic, with cool gifts for all ages. I walked out with gifts for MYSELF! I will definitely be back for more shopping.

Visited August 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
“The most Asheville like store in Asheville making it the best!”
Reviewed 8 January 2011

This store is funky, fun and creative. From wonderful kids books to unusal furniture it is the store that fully embodies the Asheville attitude!

Visited December 2010
Ballymena, United Kingdom
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Not worth seeing”
Reviewed 31 May 2010

It is basically a shop that sells candles and a few other things for women. One or two original things but i do mean 1 or 2. The highlight of being in the shop was the music which I must confess was rather good.

I made the effort to see the shop based on Tripadvisor reviews. Not the hidden gem i'd hoped for. Don't go out of your way to see this place.

Asbury Park, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“My favorite shop in Asheville”
Reviewed 8 June 2009

I also LOVE this store. I would like to own a store JUST like this. Its unique and fun just to walk around in. They have the BEST soy candles. I highly recommend this on your downtown shopping tour.

2 Thank mcarroll79