Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection
US$136
US$246
US$173
US$152
Sleep Inn West(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$76
SleepInn
US$406
US$115
US$112
Aloft Asheville Downtown(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$212
Aloft.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$120
The Omni Grove Park Inn(Asheville)
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,469 results
All reviewshunting lodgethe red stagmanor housebiltmore villagemain buildingart gallerysoaking tubanimal headswater closetglass doorbath saltsdirectly across the streettrain trackscorner kitchenseparate showerhotel restaurantvalet staff
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This was my third stay at the Bohemian. I keep thinking they will get it right the next time. You have to ask for turn down service! And my suite was never serviced during my two night stay. For the price you would think luxury. But think again. I'll never stay there again. Disaster

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank rvisceglia
JohnLuckett, General Manager at Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your January stay. We greatly appreciate your repeat business but must admit that we are very disappointed to hear that your room was not serviced during your stay. I have reviewed your comments with our Director of Housekeeping and our records indicate that you had a Do Not Disturb sign on your door so, unfortunately, the Room Attendant did not clean your guestroom. Perhaps, there was some confusion with our DND sign, since one side of our previous sign indicated DND and the other side was Please Clean Room. Due to this confusion, we have recently replaced all of our DND signs in the month of March to help reduce any confusion for future guests. Our hotel provides evening turn down service upon request. We have added your turndown preference to your guest profile, so we can automatically extend this service to you on future visits. If I can be of additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Grand Bohemian is an excellent hotel with a very attentive, service-oriented staff. The rooms are nice sized with great amenities. The hotel is in the heart of Biltmore Village and within walking distance of many stores and restaurants. The restaurant and bar are wonderful.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the main hotel instead of the Manor House across the street.
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My husband took me here for our anniversary. I loved the hotel everything from the music playing in the room to the beautiful fireplace in the lobby. This hotel is located just outside the gates of Biltmore and in the middle of Biltmore village. Within walking distance to great shops and dining. The staff was exceptional!

1  Thank m0m0fsix
Reviewed 8 March 2014

The staff are welcoming and attentive. There is a large fireplace at reception with Apple cider on offer. The rooms are comfortable with a great bed and shower. The hotel is across from shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for my birthday this year. We typically have stayed at Grove Park Inn for our spa weekends, but the room rates were so much better at the Grand Bohemian, and we have stayed here several times in the past. We started this spa tradition several years ago, and even though we now live in Asheville, we have continued to do them.

We checked in about 4:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon and it was a very pleasant experience. We were each given a glass of champagne to sip during check-in. They had kindly upgraded us to a junior suite at no additional cost, so that was very nice. We followed the porter up to our room and got situated. The room was a corner room with a large living area, king bed and a unique bathroom. The bathroom had a large opening above the tub which was curtained off from the bedroom area so you could slide the curtain back and forth depending on your desired level of privacy. It had a lovely jetted bathtub and a nice marble separate shower room. We were on the Biltmore Estate side of the building and had a nice view.

At 5:00 pm we went down to the spa for a "Blue Water" treatment, sort of a combination of facial, massage and foot exfoliation. It was quite pleasant, but I think I'll leave the facial to my wife in future.

The next morning we went down to the Red Stag Grille for breakfast and we both had egg white omelets with all the vegetables. The omelets were great as was the service. Our server Eric was on point and very friendly.

Later that afternoon we had an 80 minute couples massage, which was outstanding. The only drawback is that if you are used to a legitimate spa experience, the GB doesn't fit the bill. The massage itself was great, but what they have done is turn a hotel room sized space into their spa. The waiting area is teeny-tiny and only two or three people can be there at once. There were eight people all in robes in a cramped space, and I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily want to be around strangers with only a little white robe between me and their goodies.

That night we had dinner in the Red Stag-see separate review and it was wonderful. I must give a shout-out to Genie, our server. She was outstanding. We had a wonderful experience and will certainly be back.

Room Tip: Try for a corner room.
2  Thank iamstoked22