“Wonderful stay! Excellent hosts! Fabulous breakfast!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sweet Biscuit Inn

Sweet Biscuit Inn
Ranked #7 of 38 Asheville B&B and Inns
“Wonderful stay! Excellent hosts! Fabulous breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed only 3 nites and wished we had stayed longer. Christian and Claudia are lovely innkeepers who run a clean, beautifully decorated inn providing all the comforts of home. Dinner recommendations were spot on (we found fresh baked cookies in the foyer each nite upon our return, yum!) Breakfast was delightful- fresh baked croissants, homemade yogurt, 24 hr coffee. We found them very attentive to our needs. In fact, when we advised them that we were leaving at 6am, they kindly packed a lunch for our journey. Perfect place for couples. We are already planning our next visit.

Room Tip: Our family had 3 rooms and all were lovely. Some have stairs, some have no tubs, only shower
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claudia and Chr... H, Owner at Sweet Biscuit Inn, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Pat P.,
thank you very much for this raving review! It was a pleasure to host you and your family, and we hope the next time you will be able to enjoy all our breakfasts. We were happy to see you all explore Asheville in so many different ways.
Take care, all the best,
Christian and Claudia

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the Sweet Biscuit Inn. Not only were the breakfasts phenomenal, but our host and hostess were incredibly accommodating to a few adjustments needed in arrival and departure times. I highly recommend this little gem of a place!

Room Tip: Don't think there is a bad room in the house!
Der Beth K,
Thank you for coming! We enjoyed having you, and thank you also for your review.
We hope to host you again soon,
all the best,
Golden, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

We loved this place. A friend was getting married in Asheville, and we needed a place for several of us in the party. We were within minutes of downtown, but far enough away to make it a quiet getaway. Breakfast was great, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in Asheville.

• Stayed July 2014
      Rooms
Dear jeichenb,
thank you for choosing the Sweet Biscuit Inn and for taking the time to write the review. We were glad to host you and your friends. It was nice to see you get dressed up and being excited about the wedding.
Hopefully you can return and enjoy Asheville to its fullest,
all the best,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I can't say enough good things about Claudia and Christian and The Sweet Biscuit Inn! My husband and I had originally booked a different B&B in Asheville but we were turned away upon arrival because we were traveling with our 2 month old baby and the owners didn't welcome children. Luckily The Sweet Biscuit Inn had a room available and it turned out to be an amazing experience. Claudia and Christian made us feel so welcome! We arrived 10 minutes after booking and our room was ready for us, complete with a sign reading "The Holman Family" hanging from our door and a pack-in-play set-up and ready to use. The room was gorgeous with a huge bathroom, and it was set at the front of the house away from other guests (which is such a stress relief for anyone traveling with children). We stayed for two nights, which means we got to indulge in two delicious breakfast experiences. Claudia is an amazing chef, whipping up a three-course breakfast each morning, and Christian is the ultimate host! The Sweet Biscuit Inn will definitely be our home-away-from-home anytime we visit Asheville. I would even go so far as to arrange our travel times to fit their availability. We look forward to many happy returns!

Kelly, Adam and Ethan
Austin, TX

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claudia and Chr... H, Owner at Sweet Biscuit Inn, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Kelly G,
thank you so much for your warm and raving words! It was such a delight to host you and your beautiful little son, we can't wait to see you again and to find out how much he has grown!
We were glad to have a free room, and your son was such a delight to have and very well "behaved".
So, take good care and we are happily looking forward to your next visit,
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I recently traveled to Asheville to pick up my son at camp. I chose The Sweet Biscuit Inn based on reviews and location. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. After checking in, I headed to a spa appointment and planned to retire early and relax after my massage. I returned later than planned, but still enjoyed a hot bath in the claw foot tub (room 2)! The bed was so comfortable and the Inn was so quiet that I fell back asleep after my husband's wake up call and I missed breakfast! As I was crossing the foyer I noticed that there was one place setting still at the table, obviously mine! As I sat down to eat french toast and jam and a delicious berry dish, Christian came by and lit the candle for me, suggested that I try a splash of cream on the fruit (the Norwegian way, yum), and Claudia came out of the kitchen with my hot breakfast entree! I couldn't believe they went to the trouble since I missed breakfast. All in all, it was a great stay and I look forward to my next visit, with my husband!

Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank RojoDiabla
Dear RojoDiabla,
thank you for choosing the Sweet Biscuit Inn and for taking the time to write such a detailed review! We were sad, when we saw your place empty at our breakfast table. Christian takes pride to place single travelers special, so that they don't feel lost between all these couples and families. But you had a god reason, sleeping in is so precious, and we were glad to still be there, when you came.
We are very much looking forward to your next visit with your husband.
Take care, and see you soon!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a beautiful place to stay on your trip to Asheville. Beautiful front porch to enjoy and relax, lovely rooms, and delicious breakfast- the best breakfast you may have during your time in foodie heaven!! Thank you Christian and Claudia!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Claudia and Chr... H, Owner at Sweet Biscuit Inn, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Cameron G,
thank you for writing the review! We so much liked to see you three exploring Asheville and just enjoying each others company. This is friendship...
Take care, and hopefully your "meetings" will bring you all back to Asheville and the Sweet Biscuit Inn!
All the best,
Greenbrier, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My friend and I stayed at Sweet Biscuit the weekend after the 4th of July and I have to say we will never forget our stay here..ever!
Claudia and Christian go above and beyond to make your stay here as memorable as possible. The rooms are spacious and cozy at the same time and super clean. They are a wealth of information on the surrounding areas and very helpful with recommendations on places to see and things to do.
Like most who have stayed here, we absolutely couldn't wait for breakfast in the morning! The ambiance in the room was just lovely. We met some really great and interesting people and took part in the most unbelievable breakfast we've ever had. We cannot describe how delicious every bite was. Simply elegant and so delectable. We found ourselves at a loss for every other meal we ate....nothing compares to what Claudia whips up in the kitchen!
I honestly believe Claudia and Christian take to heart your stay with them and provide accommodations that are just wonderful in every way.
Simply put our stay here was an incredibly beautiful experience and we will be back.
Laura and Amy

Sleep Quality
1 Thank Laura O
Dear Laura O,
thank you for your long and detailed review. We loved hosting you and your friend, and the flowers you left were my delight for many more days. Even the photographer, who came two days later, to take pictures of the newly decorated room, used them, and they look lovely on the photo.
We hope to welcome you again, take care and stay healthy.
All the best