“Bill and Gale S. Horsham PA”

Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 39 Asheville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This Was our first trip to Ashville . We made our travel plans at the last minute and were hoping for the best. We made our reservations over the phone, I got a good vibe as I over heard my wife talking to the owner as if they have been life long friends . The Pinecrest was very easy to find. Parking is easy and close to the entrance. The Property has very nice curb appeal located on a quiet street. Our room was very large and clean, decorated beautifully.
The mattress was comfortable. Large walk in closet, Ceiling Fan/AC . The Shower had good water pressure. The rest of the House in side and out is very nice and inviting.
Breakfast was off the Charts ! Amazing .....we had a nice time interacting with the owners and other guests, And did I mention the food ! In a nut shell we felt like we were visiting family.
We hope to go back again in the very near future .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bill S

Reviewed 10 July 2014

The Pinecrest is our favorite B & B in Asheville (or anywhere, for that matter). Janna made us feel like one of the family. Her hospitality is so warm and welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious and prepared with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. We stayed in the Wible Suite. The room is comfortable and spacious, and the bathroom is immense. The sunporch is a great place to relax and commune with nature. This was our second stay at the Pinecrest, and it certainly won't be our last.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was my family's first time staying at Pinecrest, and we could not have been more pleased. We spent the week with my mom's extended family, and we were given top-notch service. The mother-daughter pair of innkeepers prepared a delicious 3 course breakfast each morning and helped us plan our day. They would suggest restaurants and made reservations for us, and they were happy to cancel any reservations if our plans changed. They also sold us tickets for the trolley at the B&B so we didn't have to wait in line at the visitor's center. The rooms were immaculately cleaned each day, and the bathroom were stocked with hairdryers, makeup removal wipes, bubble bath, etc. We stayed in the Wible room because it had a pull -out sofa, so it could fit my parents my myself, and both beds were very comfortable. The rooms were so beautifully decorated, we almost didn't want to leave to explore the city! Asheville itself is a wonderful city to explore, but this B&B made our trip incredibly special. The sunroom had ample room for all 9 members of our family to gather each morning and evening, and there was also a nice living room we could have used as well. It was clear that the ladies love what they do and take pride in their B&B, as they should! They even sent each of us thank you notes after we returned home. I wish I could give this place 6 starts since our stay was beyond excellent. There is no doubt this is the ONLY place I will be staying in Asheville on future visits!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Asheville, NC is a favorite spot for us and so we chose it this year to celebrate our anniversary. While we've stayed at other B&B's in the Asheville area, this was our first time at Pinecrest Inn, but certainly not our last. Stacy Shelley and Janna and Jim Martin (Inn Keepers) provide the best in B&B hospitality. The rooms proved to be even lovelier than the website photos; immaculately clean, comfortable beds, and all amenities. Breakfast was wonderful. Stacy uses locally raised and harvested ingredients. The location is perfect; within walking distance of downtown Asheville. Finally, our hosts KNOW the area. They gave us great recommendations on restaurants and activities. True hospitality. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is the second time my wife and I stayed at the Pinecrest B&B. We organized a four day mini-reunion with my wife's three siblings, their spouses and one young adult (9 people). Stacey, her mom and dad once again took great care to make our stay most enjoyable and not only suggested places to visit and eat but made reservations for our somewhat large group. For the early rises like myself, there was always coffee, tea, or hot chocolate available for the making and if you were lucky, sometimes there was some cake or snack left on the sideboard. Each day started at 9 am with a sumptuous 3 course breakfast prepared by Stacey and her mom. We haven't decide yet when to return (having just gotten home) but we will be coming back. As a side note, I don't think they had anything to do with the weather but only one day in four was dampened by daytime showers. Overall, it was perfect!

Room Tip: As a group we occupied 4 of the 5 available rooms. As best as I can tell from my in-laws comments, n...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was the best bed & breakfast that we have stayed at. The home was beautiful and very clean. We were here in June 2014 and it was our first visit to Asheville. The innkeepers were very informative, helpful and they made us feel so welcome. The breakfasts were fantastic each morning and it was wonderful to be able to sit down and meet other folks and get to know them. We were within walking distance to downtown, close to the Biltmore Estate and many other scenic areas. Thank you Janna, Jim & Stacey for a great time in Asheville. We feel you went above and beyond our expectations.

Jerry & Nikki P
Cincinnati, OH

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This June my friend and I visited for a few days for R & R. It is a lovely environment, clean, classic - and I especially loved spending time in the sunroom overlooking birds and beautiful grounds. Janna and Stacey were kind hostesses and breakfasts were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends