“Yum!”

Creme Patisserie Confectionery
St. Simons Island
“Yum!”
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My family stopped in to Creme after a camping trip and absolutely loved what we bought. Cookies, pastries, breads (esp the semolina!) were wonderful. We will make it a regular stop on our visits. The owner was lovely.

1 Thank MamaBev

Asheville
“A Second loaf of terrible bread”
Reviewed 7 April 2009

I purchased a Foccaccia. It was just terrible. It was crumbly and had none of the wonderful sponginess that a Foccaccia should have.

I really can't understand how so many reviewers think their baked goods are so wonderful, although I have not had any of their pastries. However, given the serious inferiority of their bread, I would never try their pastry.

North Carolina
“Try the challah!”
Reviewed 13 February 2009

Want to add to my earlier review. I went back and bought a challah. It was amazing. Had true substance to it--not cottony. And it even got better over the week I had it. It is quite large and over $4 a loaf, but worth every penny. I also bought a pretzel bun which was yummy. They gave me a small cup of a local mustard. A little too strong for my tatte.

Asheville, NC
“high quality baked goods!”
Reviewed 11 February 2009

Creme is for the serious baked good and confection connoisseur. I've had several of their cakes, breads, cookies, and pastries. Without a doubt I can say everything has been amazing. It is evident that the owners put a lot of hard work and expertise in the creation of their product. Items include interesting and thoughtful combinations of ingredients that extend far beyond the typical bakery fare. I highly recommend you stop in to try some treats if you are in the area.

georgia
“Definitely worth a trip”
Reviewed 29 January 2009

My sisters and I stopped in Asheville on our way to Sugar Mtn. We stopped by Creme and were so glad that we did. The owners were so helpful explaining all the pastries and we left with tarts, pretzels, dinner rolls, and much more. We had the dinner rolls that night with our meal and they were so delicious that we wished we had not traveled 1.5 hrs away so that we could go get more. We travel up to the the N.C. mountains every year from Georgia and we will definitely stop here every trip.