“Two nights in this Hotel at $440.00 and it would seem thats just for the room everything else im told was extra.”

Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Ranked #105 of 210 things to do in Asheville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two nights in this Hotel at $440.00 and it would seem that’s just for the room everything else I’m told was extra when I asked the desk staff and that was the only time any hotel staff where spotted. Asked about breakfast ! not part of the stay. Hmm! For that price of a room I was hoping for double egg and bacon. I asked for none smoking room but every step outside of my room and ponged of old cigarette smoke was over whelming. I will never stay in this hotel again it needs to get its act together and clean up the service and the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did not stay at the Harrah hotel but it appeared to be very secure with lots of security throughout the casino. There were shops and eating p!aces throughout the second floor.
We would recommend this for a get away.

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Spent a great day at Harrah’ Cherokee Casio. It was our first visit. We met our daughter, granddaughter and her fiancée. We had a great night. Despite its age it is well kept up and the service we experienced was outstanding. We will come back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A must try is the Suelu Cafe's Breakfast!!!! They have the breakfast bar with made to order omelets, oh my how delicious. They do everything right there in front of you. The staff is very nice, and if you have comps you can use those to pay for it as well!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

visited the casino several times over the last four years, and cannot wait to return. The casino is one of the nicest outside of Vegas, and the surrounding area offers amazing history, scenery, and people. My wife and I will continue to plan this retreat years into the future.