“We will definitely be back!”
Review of Brookstone Lodge

Brookstone Lodge
Ranked #38 of 66 Hotels in Asheville
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“We will definitely be back!”
Reviewed 9 October 2009

We moved to the Brookstone Lodge after 1 night at another hotel that turned out to be most unacceptable. Matt was very helpful when we called. We explained the situation, and he offered to have a room ready within 30 minutes if we wanted, and at a very good rate!

We enjoyed our stay and the breakfasts were very good. The only thing I would add would be something for the non-coffee drinkers.

The room was spacious and comfortable. We found the hotel to be very quiet and peaceful. We will be back soon...probably for the Candlelight Christmas at Biltmore package!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
BrookstoneAVL, Manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, 14 October 2009
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that your visit to Asheville had an unhappy start, but I am glad that Brookstone Lodge was able to turn that around for you. Our staff is top notch and their good attitudes are contagious; we are very fortunate. Thank you for you feedback on the beverages on our breakfast buffet. We do have a variety of juices and teas, but we will certainly look into other options for the non-coffee drinkers. We do hope that you come back and experience Christmas at Biltmore…it is just beautiful! We are always adding new and exciting packages, so please continue to check back as you may see another reason to come and stay with us. Thank you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
Butner
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Brookstone Lodge is a wonderful place to stay! My husband and I stayed in a room with a king size bed and whirlpool bath. The room had plenty of space, the tub was huge, and they had a wide-screen TV. The bed was very comfortable. The employees were very professional and friendly. You couldn't ask for anything better!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Brookstone Lodge and for your great feedback. Our King Whirlpool room is one of our more popular rooms and I am so pleased that you enjoyed it as well. We are very fortunate to have a great staff as well. We hope to see you again soon.
Summerville,S.C.
Reviewed 8 October 2009

This was our first time in Ashville, and I really lucked out when I found the Brookstone Lodge on the internet. I knew when I called and spoke to Clyde on the phone that this was a good choice. He was very helpful in answering all my questions for me. The Lodge was wonderful. From the staff, to the room and also the continential breakfast served. The room was immeculate, the bed was very comfortable, never before have we stayed in a place where the bed was so comfortable. and very clean. Everyone on the staff was extremely helpful when we inquired about places to dine in the area. The guest reception in the evening was a nce jester too. The Lodge was very convient to Interstate 40 and also to the Biltmore Villege and Biltmore Estates. When we return again we will definitely chose The Brookstone Lodge and we will definitely recommend it to our friends, also.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
We are so pleased that you enjoyed the convenience, friendliness, and overall experience here at our hotel. We really do try to give you the little “extras” such as the warm brownies and coffee in the evening. We want you to enjoy yourself and we truly thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at while here in Asheville. Being a first timer to the area, I do hope that you will come back to visit and stay with us again. Thank you for taking a moment to tell others of your experience.
FLORIDA
Reviewed 8 October 2009

Loved this hotel, great rooms,great beds and a great breakfast including waffles. It was in a great location too. About a mile to Biltmore Estates and about three miles to downtown. the staff was very friendly and we enjoyed everyone we dealt with there. I would highly recommend this hotel for all.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
There is nothing more fun than a “girls weekend” and I am so pleased that you enjoyed yourselves while here at Brookstone Lodge. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel and we hope that you will visit us again real soon.
Charlotte, NC
Reviewed 4 October 2009

My husband and I stayed here for one night during a trip to Asheville for our anniversary. There was a soccer tournament in town the week that we were there so we weren't able to get a king room like we preferred, but we were fine with the queen room for the night. This hotel is brand new and is very clean and nicely decorated. We don't have any children, but we enjoyed being next door to Asheville's Fun Depot since we still like to play! :-) Our room was on the end of the hall, and wasn't as spacious as some of the other places we've stayed, or even other hotels in Asheville, but after seeing some of the other rooms as people were checking out we decided that it was due to the location of our room and didn't seem to be the norm.

All in all, I would say we got our money's worth! The bed was comfortable, the staff was friendly, and the location was exactly what we needed. This is a nice spot for families, and those travelling with young children. If you're looking for a luxurious, romantic hotel this isn't your spot, but you can't beat it if you're on a budget!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
BrookstoneAVL, Manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, 6 October 2009
Happy Anniversary to you! Probably not the most romantic time with soccer groups running around, but I am glad to hear that you had a good time despite it all. You are correct with the “norm” of our rooms – we have a hand full of Petite Queen rooms and it sounds like you were in that room. The Petite Queen was designed to be a more affordable room for the guest(s) that are on the go. Most of our rooms are more spacious so I do hope that you come back and maybe try our King Jacuzzi room which is enjoyed by couples wanting a little extra romance while visiting beautiful Asheville. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel.
Virginia
Reviewed 29 September 2009

This is not like your typical cookie cutter hotel.The staff was great, especially Roger. He helped us with what the locals enjoyed, such as restaurants,and things to do like Sliding Rock . The Hotel was charming and new and the beds were very comfortable we will definatly be back.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
BrookstoneAVL, Manager at Brookstone Lodge, responded to this review, 1 October 2009
Thank you for staying at Brookstone Lodge and for your wonderful review of your experience while at our hotel. Getting information on the “local stuff” is a great way to see the area and get a feel for what we love. We have a great staff and we truly want you to have a good time while here. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 26 September 2009

My husband and I stayed here for one night at the end of September. Asheville is probably our favorite place to go for a quick getaway, and when we found that Brookstone was offering such a great deal, we couldn't pass it up. My husband was a little leery before we arrived, but the Brookstone did not disappoint.

We had booked a king room with jacuzzi, and found our accommodations quite comfortable. The jacuzzi was in the main room, rather than the bathroom, which was nice, and it was one of the biggest jacuzzis we've ever had at a hotel! The bed was comfortable, although i did find the pillows a little too poofy for my personal tastes (I have this problem a lot at hotels, though). We did need an extra pillow, though, and it was brought up to our room within just a few minutes of our request. The bathroom was spacious, and had the curved shower curtain rod that I love!

The only comment I have is regarding the Wi-Fi service. I was using an iPod touch, rather than a laptop, so that may have been part of the problem, but I had a hard time getting a strong Wi-Fi signal in our room. It wasn't a problem, but just something I noticed.

All in all, a great stay, and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Brookston Lodge again!

2 Thank kellymiche
Asheville is such a great place and we are glad that you picked Brookstone Lodge for your stay. The Jacuzzi rooms are very popular with couples (like yourself) looking for a great little getaway. Thank you for your feedback and for giving us a chance. We look forward to having you back in the near future.